[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Amazoness Enterprise hiring Artists.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Project:
Around a year ago I started my projects here in F95zone. Little by little I've been growing in both popularity and demand, with some ups and downs, and today I finally achieved one of my short term goals: Manage to raise enough money to invest in an actual artist to help me complete other games as side projects besides the game I'm currently working on. The scope of these games vary, and they can go from a couple of months to years. I will list them in order of ambition and completion:

• Jumpscares:
    • A relatively short game with simple mechanics. The least ambition of my games and the one I'm the most interest in right now because of it. Only one heroine, only one location, very few backgrounds. Should be done in a couple of months considering the art and any tweaking I would need to do to my code. Think of Teaching a Feeling mechanically.
  • Heart of Gold:
    • A lot more complex. A platforming side-scroller game in the vein of Megaman X, done in Godot. Even then, relatively short, only 12 stages at best, but it will need some assets for some of the enemies, not much variety, but that would get the job done, bosses and potentially 2 MCs. I would need both an sprite artist and a CG/portrait artist. Think of Future Fragments.
  • Demon’s Lord: Ascension:
    • Definitively my most ambitious game. Like the last one, platforming side-scroller game, but more in a metroidvania fashion. It should be MASSIVE, so it's a project I'm saving for much later. More enemy based than anything. Would need, again, sprite, CG and portrait artist. Think Future Fragments AND Forest of the Blue Skin.

Developer:
Amazoness King, lead of Amazoness Enterprise, who have been working by himself until, hopefully, now. Here's a couple of links to the sites I'm usually at, although they are in my signature nonetheless:
- - - -

Looking for:
  • 2D artist: I'm right now very interested in an artist capable of making backgrounds and characters. As previously mentioned, the short game I'm planning don't require a lot of art.
  • Sprite artist: Someone who can make pixel art or art that can be used for a 2D side-scroller game. Here's a few examples.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Employment Type:
  • Shared: As long as we work together, our revenue should be able to grow. Right now I'm able to split half in half the amount of money I'm generating.
  • Paid: If anyone want this approach, I'm willing to discuss how commissions can go for everything I need for the game.

Work commitment:
This can be discussed. Ideally, I would like a long term commitment. Not full time, of course, but being able to reach short term goals such as an specific amount of art before the end of each month. If the work is by commission, I fully expect the artist to commit just for the end of the commission, evidently.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord would be perfect, but you an contact me through here without a single problem.

Job Description:
As mentioned in the commitment I'm looking for someone willing to stick around for a long term. I only ask for the art to be delivered before the end of the month in order to be implemented correctly in the game before the release of each update.

Additional comments:
Let's have fun working on these games to deliver something of the quality the players deserve and make a profit out of it.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Small update: A few interested parties, but seems like the money is not enough. I'm trying to be upfront here; If you will you can check out my patreon and my subscribe star, I'm barely making 50$. Half of it would be 25$. However, the whole idea of working together as a 2D artist is having this number grow by appealing to people who likes 2D games.

Also, as per request of one of the artists who was interested in the game, I made some quick concept for the aforementioned game JumpScare:
Let me reiterate what I need of this game: Basically what I posted, but in 2D. I could just go ahead and do the game or at least present it with the assets I already have, but I want to use 2D art because I don't want to be limited to the Koikatsu engine, for example, I can't add armpit hair to the model, and changing clotes would be more complicated here than what not.

Ultimately, I understand that it isn't a lot of money, and I acknowledge your time and work is valuable, however, is more of an investment situation than an straight up payment. Please consider that, since I consider commissions as well. That's all for now.