AmazonessKing presents: Amazoness Enterprises

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hi. I'm a new developer, that started fairly recently. I go by the name AmazonessKing, try to figure out where that name comes from. As a developer, I have my own vision of games and I hope I can find people that shares that vision and can enjoy the end result of it, and, speaking of which, I work day and night to have that vision delivered, with all the idea I've been writing and improving for years, while learning how to program and even how to roughly draw, so that vision can come true, a vision only I can make real and a vision I hope for you to enjoy.

I'm currently working in 2 projects at the same time, one that is already finished, only lacking art, and one that started the coding process a few months ago. In addition, I have further game ideas, dozens of them.

Ich Will Project:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A really basic VN I made to test how long could I take to make a simple game, inspired by short games like Make love not WAAAGH! and Love at First Sight. It took me around 1 month to complete, all minus the art, obviously, which I just gathered placeholders in the end in order for it to work properly. I want the game to be interesting to read, at the very least, but not long enough to overstay it's welcome.

Demon's Tower: Ascension
This one is my baby. This is the game I wanted to make for a long long time. A metroidvania game, with Aria of Sorrow soul mechanics, but instead of RNG mechanics, you need to defeat demonettes in specific ways in order to "capture" them, and when you capture them, you acquire their abilities. How does capture works? Well, you fuck them, that's the whole gimmick of it.

I want to keep this short enough as well. As I said, I just started, but I plan to stay here for long. If you have any questions about these games or just want to chat and have a good time, you are welcomed to my Discord server in my signature. Other than that, is a pleasure to meet you all.