NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Nah its not happening. Apperetly i am so bad at it that the game isnt able to recognize that i am failing. No matter how slow/fast i click that fish just wiggles in one spot :(
Hello!

We've been working on making it more accessible for everyone, and we removed the recoil of the fish. We'll update it in the next few days with version 0.6.1, and this version will be available for free download when patch 0.7 is released (which we are currently working on).

NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Hello everyone!

Below, we will leave a link to a short survey about the type of sexual content you would like to see included in the future. The idea is to get a sense of what our followers prefer so we can consider it in the voting process for sexual scenes in the patches (We will post one on free sites and another on Patreon, which will be given higher priority).

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Hello everyone!

Below, we will leave a link to a short survey about the type of sexual content you would like to see included in the future. The idea is to get a sense of what our followers prefer so we can consider it in the voting process for sexual scenes in the patches (We will post one on free sites and another on Patreon, which will be given higher priority).

... so vaginal is not even an option?

NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
... so vaginal is not even an option?
Hello!

There might be missing tags or something we forgot to include, so we added the last option for you to add whatever you want or whatever we may have missed; it doesn't necessarily have to be just one thing. For example, we didn't include 'vaginal' because that type of content is already available and will continue to be. However, if you're looking for something specific, like close-ups of vaginas, you can specify that in this option.

We will consider all suggestions, and based on their popularity, we will add them to the options for voting on Patreon. Usually, we present 3 different options, and the corresponding gif for that patch is voted on.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Hello!

There might be missing tags or something we forgot to include, so we added the last option for you to add whatever you want or whatever we may have missed; it doesn't necessarily have to be just one thing. For example, we didn't include 'vaginal' because that type of content is already available and will continue to be. However, if you're looking for something specific, like close-ups of vaginas, you can specify that in this option.

We will consider all suggestions, and based on their popularity, we will add them to the options for voting on Patreon. Usually, we present 3 different options, and the corresponding gif for that patch is voted on.
Ah. I thought you were asking "what to do next" rather than "what new fetish to add to the game's list of fetishes"