VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Amber's Secret Lover [Final] [Sneaky Bastard]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

It's a great game, although it's rather short. The quality of the pictures and scenes is exceptional, and I loved the graphics. The story is straightforward but enjoyable. However, I would have appreciated it if the game had more scenes and longer stories. Nonetheless, well done to the developers. Keep up the good work!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

BulliThulli

Extremely Short visual Novel. Renders are awesome and Amber is crazy Hot. But the problem is there is no proper story, just two horny people start f***ing within first 10 renders. B00000ring but visuals are great. Overall Good Fap Material
  3. 4.00 star(s)

shmanzu

A short and steamy little vignette about a wife having an affair with an older man.

PROs:
    • Renders are great, some feel vaguely photorealistic
    • Writing is fine.
    CONs:
    • Very little build-up or context.
    • Sex scenes are over a bit too quickly.

TL;DR: A hot little vignette about infidelity that gets straight to the point.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

krantos

Incredibly short Visual Novel.

Renders, or at least lighting, is good. Poses and angles are nothing exciting.

Writing is below average. There's not build up, no tension. It just goes from 1-100 immediately.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

weirdscix

A really short comic. The renders are excellent, the writing great and the character models are nicely done. I don't really play VN's for the sex scenes but these were some of the best I have seen graphically, obviously the dev spent a lot of time to make sure the posing and lighting were excellent. Plus Amber is just hot!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Its not a lot but for a short game its pretty good. The art is good and the girl is beautiful. If you are looking for a game with a story that will keep you entangled you won't find it here. There is a story but its really short and you can't really get caught up in it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

oh my goodness, this was too wonderful to be so short. Absolutely stunning graphics, hot scenes, good dialog... well done. Certainly a no-choices visual novel (always throws me with Ren'Py VNs since the terms keep getting used for both games and this) but in a good way
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Just4m0dss

Unfortunately the history of the game is nothing revolutionary or something that we have not seen like other games of this style, but like Busted the quality of this renpy is impressive but the story is very short :(
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Cheshiree

Good VN with gorgeous renders and a nice to the point plot.
    I believe you can finish reading it within 20-30 min if you're reading it slowly.

The scenes are VERY hot but the story could have been a little longer to pace it better and add a bit more teasing.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

tmathis

Hot renders and solid writing but over super quick. Over all, a good adaptation of the comic approach to Renpy. Important thing is to know what you're getting into and you won't be disappointed. The rest of the developer's catalogue is good as well.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this version is:
    Pros:
    + Great Renders
    + Good Script
    + had a nice Plot
    + Makes you want to play for hours
    + Fast Pace in the Game (No Bullshit)
    + Beautiful Characters
    + No Blue Balls

Cons:
    - Finished to Soon
    - not much story

Conclusion:
    This Story was nice and hot,you cant say that the dev was messing around here,he went straight to the Point...
    Even though I hate all game that you have to play for hours to get anywhere, and then maybe see a tit,I must say I would have loved this story to build up a little slower, with a little bit more seduction from the fathers side.
    But still I would rather play something like this,then player hours at something that has no ending to it,and then gets frustrating at the end.

Hope the Dev will continue with stories like this,with just a little more buildup.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Very good concept.. short stories, quick, completed kind of Netflix approach to TV Series.

I am really up for it, quick to develop and freedom to explore different kinks without being stuck in a massive never ending full of bug game.

On the other hand... short stories... must be meaningful, well thought and the quality must be high in terms of visual and plot...

that is the main challenge. Good visual without plot or viceversa.. will be soon forgotten