VN Ren'Py Seven Deadly Sins [RedWhite] Previews and Discussion

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zone619

Oct 5, 2018
Ses sanatçısı da ayarlanmış. Güzel bir oyun bizleri bekliyor gibi. Ben hikayeye de önem verdiğim için bu grafikleri de gördükten sonra en büyük beklentim o oldu.
Gerçekten ses sanatçısı varsa buraları trendlerden inmezler

If there really is a voice artist, they won't go down in trends.

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 254932 Synopsis
He was a son of Finn father and Spanish mother. Her mother passed away
during giving birth her beloved son Joseph. Not knowing mother's love, is there a any possbilty for Joseph to grow up healty and happily? His father didn't want his son to grow up without mother. After few months his friends introduce him with someone. They fell in love each other in a such a short time and they found necessary power to hang on to life in each other. They got married. Joseph's father has a rare disease which called "Huntintgon Disease". After 5 years, diagnosied with disease, his father hospitalize. Joseph father didn't want his son to see him like that and therefore hide his deadly disease from his son. His last will to his wife: "Elizabeth, I want you to be there for joseph no matter what. Please don't make him feel my absence until he reachs proper age to understand situation. Be a great mother and never let him go...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Ambition & Richness
Developer page: -

Character Reveal:
Joseph
View attachment 255154
Lisa

View attachment 255161
Noora
View attachment 255170
Hailey
View attachment 255151
Karina
View attachment 255153
Rebekah

View attachment 255159
Poppy
View attachment 255155
Alia
View attachment 255165

Wallpapers:

View attachment 254935 View attachment 254934 View attachment 254933

Previews
Updating...​

dllxmatcher

Mar 18, 2019
Clearly, i got emotional when i read the story. Joseph is very unfortunate. But the characters look very nice also the aesthetic is very successful. Waiting with four eyes ;)

Türk oyunu dediler desteğimizi gösterelim dedik başarılar dilerim. Karakterler çok hoş bu arada.

Reactions: kuzey_22

kevin95zone

Nov 9, 2017
Oyunun android portunuda geliştirirseniz ileriki aşamalarda seviniriz.

When your game is ready or in future developments if you can add anroid port we will be happy.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Did you guys know that Hungtinton's disease is inherited in an autosomal dominant manner, which means our MC has a 50% chance of getting the disease lol.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes