VN Ren'Py Seven Deadly Sins [RedWhite] Previews and Discussion

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lolinka

May 20, 2018
Yeah, VERY promising game. I just can't wait.
Characters are well designed. Renders are incredibly detailed.
This game will be top-tier I can say without any hesitation.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
You may want someone to go through your VN/Game description and do a complete re-translation and re-interpretation to get a rid of all the broken English, and wrongly used/spelled words... Otherwise it will give an initial bad impression of your VN/Game, before folks even give it a go, when that time comes... It's sounds weird, and is hard to read, in it's current incarnation...

Zip

Last edited:

brusuklee57

Jan 26, 2019
Bir an evvel bitirirsiniz umarım. Başarılı olacağınıza inanıyorum.Çıkış tarihiyle ve bağış durumuyla alakalı bilgi verebilecek misiniz?

sokucufather

Jan 28, 2019

Synopsis

After Joseph was born his mother sadly passed away. His father didn't like Joseph to grow up without a mother. For this reason, he got married after her death. For a while, they had a splendid life together but unfortunately, his father diagnosed with Huntington disease. After getting married, 5 years have passed and Joseph's father was taken to the hospital. His father realized that he will die eventually so before dying, he talks to Elizabeth and says; "Elizabeth, whatever you do please don't make Joseph feel my absence. He must never know about my death until he reaches a proper age. Be a great mother and never let him go..." His father, who was on on the brink of the grave, loses his life in a few days, and Joseph loses his blood-strapped family completely. Joseph got abandoned by his stepmother for a specific reason, he had to live in an orphanage until he reaches 18 years old. He got very successful in all courses and he attended a university. As Joseph, an undergraduate student at university you will finish his story. Thanks in advance for your interest, I hope you enjoy our game and have fun playing it.

Title: Seven Deadly Sins

Developer page: -

Character Reveal:

View attachment 255154 View attachment 255161 View attachment 255170 View attachment 255155 View attachment 255159 View attachment 255151 View attachment 255165 View attachment 255153 View attachment 272872

Wallpapers:

View attachment 254935 View attachment 254934 View attachment 254933

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes