RPGM - Completed - Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again [v1.24] [AVANTGARDE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Thackerweil

As always, I came in anticipation of the greatest NTR in history and got... another Japanese game with a cuckold protagonist.

The first 20 minutes of the prologue create a deceiving impression of an open world, revealing the characteristics of the protagonists and antagonists of this game and even impressing us with a decently made introductory video.

However, within the first hour, the game makes it clear that you're confined to rails, and you have to follow them. You can veer off somewhere else, of course, but you'll only encounter emptiness everywhere.

So, what do we have in the end:

Plot:
    Just another story about a hero who relives the same week again and again in an attempt to solve the mystery of the academy. This plot simply exists, and it can't be classified as a positive or negative aspect.

Gameplay:
    Absolutely dull and corridor-like, with no chance to skip NTR-scenes. They tried to make a thought-out combat system, but first, the game engine wouldn't allow it, and second, it's simply unnecessary here. Its purpose is to merely stretch your time. Apart from combat, the game's activity involves wandering around a large academy and collecting videotapes of your childhood friend being fucked by everyone.

Art:
    Perhaps the only positive point of this game. The artwork is vividly and beautifully drawn, and it definitely stands out among games of a similar category.

Number of scenes:
    Surprisingly, there are plenty of scenes in this game. This can also be considered a positive, and I'll add third star precisely for their variety.

So, as a conclusion, download this game right away with the gallery unlocked. Because it certainly isn't worth the time you'd spend on it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Redyqar

Very good CG and somewhat average (if not bellow) gameplay. 4 hours playtime. I advise you skip the gameplay and just get a full save.

While CGs are nice the gameplay is fairly uninspired and even annoying. Game is very kinetic, so much so that it feels like map events (there isn't many) are an afterthought. Map is fairly big and there is no clear indicators where you should go to see ero stuff, also sometimes NPCs have *heart* icon above them and sometimes they don't (this means you have to interact with everything, just in case). Even worse most rooms are usually empty (no event), but the only way for you to be sure is to check them and it gets annoying fairly quickly.
    Combat is inoffensive and doesn't really require grinding. Mostly combat is here to make the game longer.

NTR is ok at best. Obviously, different strokes for different folks, but for me NTR here lacks the emotional punch.