Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Haven't been on this one in a while until I saw news of a to put it lightly half-assed attempt at an apology, but what's this about a spiritual successor/new Danny Phantom game?

Edit: nvm i found it, already looks good and being made by the old team, high hopes already!

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

RobertJones

Apr 12, 2023
Haven't been on this one in a while until I saw news of a to put it lightly half-assed attempt at an apology, but what's this about a spiritual successor/new Danny Phantom game?
Long story short, when GZone disappeared, his former team took things into their own hands & tried to continue with the game. However, since GZone owns the intellectual rights to Amity Park & Breeding Farm, they had to start from scratch, and do every single thing, all over again.

They actually have a topic of their own, feel free to follow & join the fun. The game is called "Dark Dimensions", and it will be a "spiritual successor" to Amity Park.
I’ll add additional tags for it later, polish it up a little when I’m on my Desktop, but assuming it’s gone live and didn’t need Mod approval:

Dark Dimensions- Pre Production Discussion thread!

Anyone who wants to know more about the new Stray Dream Games project we have cooking up can find it over there, so that there’s no cluttering up of this page.

I’ll be posting the link to the Valerie Gray WIP portrait preview that should be going up in about 7 hours on there instead of here. If people want to see that and future posts related to our game, this new thread is where you’ll wanna go. Hope that helps.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Long story short, when GZone disappeared, his former team took things into their own hands & tried to continue with the game. However, since GZone owns the intellectual rights to Amity Park & Breeding Farm, they had to start from scratch, and do every single thing, all over again.

They actually have a topic of their own, feel free to follow & join the fun.
Cheers for the context, I've been popping in and out for a few years occasionally checking what's up, the new game definitely looks good already, even with just the pre-production so I'll definitely check it out!

RobertJones

Apr 12, 2023
Cheers for the context, I've been popping in and out for a few years occasionally checking what's up, the new game definitely looks good already, even with just the pre-production so I'll defiantly check it out!
No prob. They also have their own Discord Channel where they post regular updates & character-related polls, so if you're interested drop by.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 59 Votes