Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Got around to playing it and its looking great so far :D I love the art style, it's very similar to the show. I may support you on Patreon when I have the chance :D

I love the idea of Danny with his ghost powers being a bit of a voyeur, I can't wait for the next update

(oh and if there's a chance, any sorta lesbian or futa content coming this way?)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Looks very good so far! I hope they'll be a lot of Sam content, she was my biggest crush when I was a kid :D
Personally I found her to be an over opinionated and extremely overrated character myself. Though for some odd reason I am willing to bet she will be far more tolerable in this then she was in the canon.

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Well its nothin for now. No sex scene no good choices. You can choose only one thing. Sam or Paulina .. And theres nothing If you choose one of them.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Don't forget deedee and his sister that 1 time who charges extra for 'dancing'
forget deedee the girl is thinner then a starving african child. dexters mom though dat ass:winkytongue::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
forget deedee the girl is thinner then a starving african child. dexters mom though dat ass:winkytongue::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:
he is talking about the stripper Dee Dee Dexter hired to replace his sister (pic related)

Also, this game hasn't been updated since Decemeber, I think it's pretty safe to call this Vaporware at this point.

Reactions: jackkane

a55555

May 31, 2017
i like the quality but it's like all the stuff you can see on tram-pararam-comics and such. for 6+ month work there is not much in it and it's even has bugs that block your progress. bathroom for example and school corridor. looks like another never ending project this forum is offering. i really hope i will be positively surprised when i check in in a year again.
Lol what? This forum doesn't offer anything. People just post the links to games we have no control over the content creators.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes