Alteni

Jan 23, 2018
if any one want a cheat there is it
1- put ur save file u want to edit on the desktop
2- run the engine and add ur file save
2- write on search engine , money , and than look for orgone put any number u want .
3- save the file and put the file save in game location .

MWeb

Aug 5, 2016
These battles are buggy and stupid. Impossible to win. I can't even use orgone boost thing. Don't know why.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I tried to input some of the cheats on the computer and none work. Do I need the console or click rule64 and input there? I tried both methods and none worked for me
R u sure u have the right version i played today dragon lady was difficult to beat so i used cheats and it worked perfectly fine
Answer to ur other question is that u have to use cheats in pc just use health cheat and 6-7 time orgone cheat nd u r good to go

Mistress_Kixen

Jun 12, 2017
Honestly I didn't find any of the battles hard myself. Though I started from the beginning and did all the fights there. here is some tips remember when you level up make sure you go to the picture that shows Danny's face to receive your power ups. I myself placed all but one into power seeing as this makes the battles go by much earlier. The spare one I put into ecto energy so I can use the beam up to 3 times.

Also pay attention during the fights as well. If the enemy becomes transparent don't attack. Block or use intangibility Attacking while they are transparent will result in them counter attacking you for double their normal damage.

Also don't put any points into health there is no need seeing as if you truly need it you can use the cheat code for health.

As for to Orgone when you do get it don't waste it on the easy fights but rather use it on those tougher fights (Dora Final form Tucker Etc)

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Guys, need help.
I'm stuck in the quest of getting equipment from the lab but I already have the Phentom Thermos

Edit: I need to go to the mall

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
click on computer, then on the amity park icon, then type the code on the right side. Caps matters.
I type in cheats press enter afterwards and nothing! Can you share a screen? Also "type on the right side"?
EDIT: I don't know what happened but after trying like 100 times "again", now they worked. =S. Thanks for the help!

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
R u sure u have the right version i played today dragon lady was difficult to beat so i used cheats and it worked perfectly fine
Answer to ur other question is that u have to use cheats in pc just use health cheat and 6-7 time orgone cheat nd u r good to go
I DL the recent version, when I asked. IDK my friend. Maybe my game is broken? IDK
EDIT: Now they magically worked. Weird. thanks

Reactions: Legend 123
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes