helldesk

Mar 23, 2018
Well, search came up blank. Running a fresh install and played through no cheats. The dance keeps looping every time you go to bed. Went to dance with Sam and it keeps looping. Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: lala2468

Mistress_Kixen

Jun 12, 2017
Not possible. The game forces choices. You'd need at least 4-5 saves for all content branches
There is a cheat code that unlocks all the scenes if you wish to see them so while not possible with a playthrough it is possible with the code.

Zeph

Donor
Jr. Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
There is a cheat code that unlocks all the scenes if you wish to see them so while not possible with a playthrough it is possible with the code.
I was just saying in terms of unedited gameplay. If he wants to cheat, then yes he can technically have everything under one save.

ZanaZ

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys. I haven't gotten around to playing yet. What characters got updates to their story? Also, any new sexy stuff for them?

Mistress_Kixen

Jun 12, 2017
Noticed a bug within either one of the paths or three of them. With Star, Sam, and Desiree after you finish everything you can repeat the dance over and over again, however with Paulina's path from what I saw once you finished the dance with her you can't repeat it with her.

So I have to ask is the Dance event for this update suppose to be repeatable? because if yes Than Paulina's path is bugged, and if not then Everyone other than Paulina's path is bugged.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Noticed a bug within either one of the paths or three of them. With Star, Sam, and Desiree after you finish everything you can repeat the dance over and over again, however with Paulina's path from what I saw once you finished the dance with her you can't repeat it with her.

So I have to ask is the Dance event for this update suppose to be repeatable? because if yes Than Paulina's path is bugged, and if not then Everyone other than Paulina's path is bugged.
strange i finished my game in 2 path with Desiree and sam in diferent saves and routes and i dont ecounter any problem.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I started this game today, how the NTR route works in this game? Once I choose it before the fight in the lab am I in the NTR route forever? What impact it has in the game? Also, how far can Danny go with Maddie and Jazz

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes