Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Yep. The original "Scooby-Doo: Where Are You?" aired 1969-1970 and "The New Scooby-Doo Movies" aired 1972-1973. The Hex Girls didn't show up until one of the newer series in the late 90's early 2000's I believe.
They were later but I'm fairly certain they were the early 90s. Still, that's the Scooby I grew up with not the 70s original, so my stance remains the same. It's not inaccurate to say that a parody could be done without them, but because I grew up with the Hex Girls as a reoccurring set of characters, such a parody would feel incomplete.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
They were later but I'm fairly certain they were the early 90s. Still, that's the Scooby I grew up with not the 70s original, so my stance remains the same. It's not inaccurate to say that a parody could be done without them, but because I grew up with the Hex Girls as a reoccurring set of characters, such a parody would feel incomplete.
To each his own. I stopped watching Scooby-Doo after they introduced Scrappy, only coming back briefly for "The Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby-Doo", (I love Vincent Price), and "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo". I've seen images on The Hex Girls, and I wouldn't be adverse to seeing them in a parody, but my heart will always be with the 70's show.

Reactions: lazydude and Xymma

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
No Ember stinks, but it's only v0.5, so we'll probably get her sometime. I always had a thing for Jazz when I was a kid, so I'm hoping there's a decent amount of her in the game.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
To each his own. I stopped watching Scooby-Doo after they introduced Scrappy, only coming back briefly for "The Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby-Doo", (I love Vincent Price)
Incidentally it seems that Scrappy is somewhat likeable if The Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby-Doo is your introduction to the character. (I love Vincent Price)

Remanus

Jun 15, 2018
If you dislike Scrappy then you should give Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. a try. The entire nod to Scrappy was Daphne almost naming him and Freddy saying they all agreed to never talk about him again. The fist episode also features Freddy stealing a body. Fun watch, and it has one of the more disturbing animal mascots in a US kids show.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Isn't the subtext in the section with your fan signatures supposed to say insightful? My spellchecker doesn't recognize inciteful and to incite is very different from to give insight.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I think i`m in a loop. I took Sam to the dance, played through it, now i`m in my room but when i try to go to sleep it won't let me. It says "It's time for the dance" and plays the whole dance all over again.

Edit: Apparently the dance is the last thing to do in the current version, so there's nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: MorahBieno

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck on EP4, get equipment.

Edit: Never mind, the goal just didn't update. Had to go to the mall.

Edit2: Is there a full version of the sex song somewhere?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 59 Votes