Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
Still didn't feel too worth it to be honest. Beat the Dragon and the final few sex scenes were just... lack luster. I hope the next update will have some more interesting sex scenes or I might not keep with this one for too much longer.
Speaking of the next update, has there been any word of a release date? It's been a couple of months since the last one so you'd think it would be fairly soon.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Well with the new game Gzone is working on I imagine that does effect the development time of Amity Park, which is what I was afraid of happening. Who knows though, maybe that new game will be a huge hit. I sincerely hope it is. Gzone took a risk starting a second game while still developing Amity Park so I hope it pays off for him in the end.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
He's making bank on one so he wants to make bank on two projects instead of one.
Every Patreon does that at some point.
Now it's just two games with potential that will not make progress instead of one.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So is the plan now to have Episode 6 focus on Maddie, episode 7 on Ember and 8 is still undecided?
I do believe that is the case. But, the plan is to also 1) Put out our demo version of Breeding Farm among the same time as Episode 6, 2) Work on Breeding Farm for a couple of months to improve our fanbases, 3) Have people like me work on Amity Park in the background because we essentially plan to redo the visuals for the sake of greater detail and flexibility when it comes to sculpting and accuracy to the show, 4) Reboot Amity Park with new visuals, game mechanics to make things fairer like combat, a better save/choice system, and additional little features/planned content, and 5) Then release Episode 7

So yes, eventually, this game will have an "On Hold" tag while the team does Breeding Farm more full time. But that'll allow me to have a platform to be more open and available to show my work on AP and grow the fanbase a little more. Hope this answers your Q!

Reactions: itshowyoumetme
Aug 8, 2016
Hope this answers your Q!
Oh wow, that answered even more things than I knew I wanted to know, thanks for the detailed answer. I heard about that project, best of luck on it although I will admit that I always get a bit nervous when I hear that devs are switching over to a second game. It has the risk of splitting the fanbase and causing vitriol and what not. I hope that you're able to navigate around it though, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh wow, that answered even more things than I knew I wanted to know, thanks for the detailed answer. I heard about that project, best of luck on it although I will admit that I always get a bit nervous when I hear that devs are switching over to a second game. It has the risk of splitting the fanbase and causing vitriol and what not. I hope that you're able to navigate around it though, keep up the good work.
We get that it could be divisive, but our hope is to work on these two at the same time in the future. Banging on all cylinders. We think that Breeding Farm's gonna give us a brand new set of eyes on our projects. And again, for those who wanna focus solely on Amity Park, they'll have near daily streams throughout the week to talk to me about it while I'm working on it. :D

Reactions: itshowyoumetme

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We get that it could be divisive, but our hope is to work on these two at the same time in the future. Banging on all cylinders. We think that Breeding Farm's gonna give us a brand new set of eyes on our projects. And again, for those who wanna focus solely on Amity Park, they'll have near daily streams throughout the week to talk to me about it while I'm working on it. :D
In other words whichever game gets the bigger patreon following will get the focus, and the other will dwindle away to nothing and never get finished.

Reactions: helljack

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
In other words whichever game gets the bigger patreon following will get the focus, and the other will dwindle away to nothing and never get finished.
Don't think I said that, no.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask is game a Patreon game? cause if it is one I have to warn you if you are planning incest content they will ride you for it. Patreon lately has been enforcing their no incest guideline which has caused more than game author to either leave or change the game to get around this.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes