Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hoping for more Star and Desirre content. And most definately Miss Spectra and Ember content, also hoping for different endings depending on your choices with the human and ghost babes. And finally small ghost hunting battles for a little extra exp.

Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
Hey, we're at 102 days and counting. I'll be happy with any update featuring any characters at this point. Then we'll know if the wait's been worth it. Hope, positive thoughts and patience will have to get us through.

Reactions: allintine

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
Lurker here again. Overcome all my pathetic technical problems, ready to donate. Unfortunately, due to patreons' policies regarding incest, I would prefer to give money through a different medium, cannot find best way to do so. If it's too much hassle I'll donate through patreon, but would still prefer not to give money through patreon.
Essentially asking for alternatives; if not presented, will use patreon

Jan 1, 2018
Lurker here again. Overcome all my pathetic technical problems, ready to donate. Unfortunately, due to patreons' policies regarding incest, I would prefer to give money through a different medium, cannot find best way to do so. If it's too much hassle I'll donate through patreon, but would still prefer not to give money through patreon.
Essentially asking for alternatives; if not presented, will use patreon
It's a little over a year old (the button, not the page), so you may want to verify, but his DeviantArt page has a donate button.

Reactions: Naughtynaughty

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Actually, there's a fan sig, a compressed version, and download links for PC/MAC/Android, but no walkthrough link in the OP. Unless you're referring to one of the 7 links on the 'developer' line.

Feb 18, 2018
Actually, there's a fan sig, a compressed version, and download links for PC/MAC/Android, but no walkthrough link in the OP. Unless you're referring to one of the 7 links on the 'developer' line.
the game has a built-in walkthrough my friend. Also, the gameplay is very linear you will not miss anything.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
the game has a built-in walkthrough my friend. Also, the gameplay is very linear you will not miss anything.
Yeah, I didn't have a problem getting through the content. Someone else asked for the walkthrough. I was just pointing out that there's no walk link in the OP as stated, although there might have been at some point.

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah evidently you can if you get lucky.
i'm just play it for first time,
and this battle with dragon dorathea, fiuhh... make me stress out..
any tips ?

(i know there is a cheat codes... but... i want to know what "lucky" feel like... :p )

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
i'm just play it for first time,
and this battle with dragon dorathea, fiuhh... make me stress out..
any tips ?

(i know there is a cheat codes... but... i want to know what "lucky" feel like... :p )
I'unno I cheated to get through.
Win or lose though, nothing changes.
She still runs off and all that.

Reactions: tyknjinq
Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 158120

Overview:

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on the notable Nickelodeon television show, Danny Phantom. The game is a bit of a retelling of the show, most notably with the introduction of explicit adult themes and suggestive content. You play as Danny Fenton, a boy who has accidentally been gifted amazing ghost powers due to his father's incredible ghost dimensional gateway. He must now use his powers to defend his town from other rampant ghosts, save the girl next door, and still turn in his homework on time. With plenty of ghosts to meet, with just as many cute girls to explore, Amity Park invites you to Go Ghost. Amity Park is made in Ren'Py, and uses 2D character portraits and 3D background models, all made by hand.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-14
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Developer: GZone - - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
v0.42: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE

View attachment 171962 View attachment 171965 View attachment 171963 View attachment 158116 View attachment 171964 View attachment 158118 View attachment 171966 View attachment 158121 View attachment 171967
so tucker is just unbeatable??

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Cool game. I see it's been under development for about... two years now? How often do new chapters get released, more or less?
Back when it first came out, with a singular one man team that GZone had at his disposal, it was about a 3 month period for episodes that had maybe one or two animations with a couple mixes of fights in them. Now Amity Park and the GZone Group in general has 5 members in total. Episode 6 has been particularly tricky because we've also been working on another game, Breeding Farm, (which is certainly soon to release earlier than Episode 6 will) and with the more varying style of design and improvements we've been wanting to make in terms of production and attention to detail, it's been a bit of a handful to manage. We're working and getting better at managing both of them together though. Once Episode 6 comes out, I feel rebooting Amity Park in certain ways, creating and working on Episode 7, and working on more content for Breeding Farm will become a lot more manageable. Thanks for taking interest in our games.

Reactions: bubblebobble5
Mar 21, 2019
I think one of his fights is scripted but you can beat him if you get super good RNG maybe.
One of his attacks will outright 1shot you though.
im on the boss fight in the mall he just does way too much damage. also the equipment from the lab quest is bugged or somethin so i may be missing a quest item?? im not sure

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes