Sorry for the late message,
Congratulations on the update guys!

captain of space ship.jpg

Best wishes from the
Taffy Tales Team :)

Reactions: MorahBieno

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Right, but we added Paulina and Star's route on the dance. Personally, I thought GZone was going to list it as v0.4.3, but he just thought it best to put it as v0.5.1. Guess a little miscommunication there, but at least going forward, there should be consistency in the episodes and the game versions now. Looking on the bright side anyway!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
i can't get star scene when i get in the mall in the afternoon she is not ther (i did speak with her on the phone) help pls

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No it really doesn't. It feels like 80% of major games out there right now are already focused on incest so just go play those instead and stop asking every single game to have it.
Have you actually played this game? You spy on Danny's sister, you fuck Maddie as Danny in his dad's body.
The game already has incest. Which of course makes asking for a patch absolutely senseless, but also deprives your comment of any justification.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
if any one want a cheat there is it
1- put ur save file u want to edit on the desktop
2- run the engine and add ur file save
2- write on search engine , money , and than look for orgone put any number u want .
3- save the file and put the file save in game location .

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
These battles are buggy and stupid. Impossible to win. I can't even use orgone boost thing. Don't know why.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes