Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
how do i start packing and when I go downstairs to start the trip nothing happens?

Last edited:

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Hopelessly stuck here. I started over twice and got stuck in the same place both times. Episode three. All quests completed except a friend in need. Just gave sam her cheer outfit. The hint says "I wonder what Tucker'll think about Sam's outfit." I can't find Tucker anywhere and no matter when I try to message him it says "I'll try to message him in the afternoon next time.

So what "obvious" thing am I missing?
Did you try going to get the outfit and then going back to sam and giving it to her?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
is jazz getting content next episode? maybe make a whole episode devoted to jazz like maddie got.
There is a Jazz episode written out. It'll take some time to get to it though, based on some plans we're going to announce soon.

• Love
Reactions: jackkane

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Amity Park [v0.7.3] [GZone] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Download PC (144MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I love the Maddie Fenton parts in Amity Park! I wish there'll always be routes with her =)

If you have a previous game installed, you can try reusing your saved games (at least on the PC): go to /AmityPark-x.y.z-pc/game/saves and copy all the content over to /AmityPark-0.7.2-pc/game/saves (or whatever version you're using, not necessarily 0.7.2).
This seemed to work, I was able to load the game from that point on with all my stats etc.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Uh Mister Developer? Something weird be happening. Episode 4 went downstairs to eat the bowl of cereal. And saw this monster. I don't know if me putting in codes had some effect but for reference i put in the Max Hp and Orgone codes. Uh.PNG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
did version 7.3 just come out, or was that the big recent update cause i thought it was 7.2?
It was 7.1, 7.3 is the second iteration of a bug patch/grammatical corrections here and there.

Reactions: ymudds

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
hmm I counted 3 new scenes, the maddie anal,the sam 69,and the ember cowgirl...the change mentioned 4 scenes. how do you get the last scene?

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes