3.40 star(s) 191 Votes

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
It's so frustrating to have characters as gorgeous as Kate and Alexandra and the MC just jerks off to them. He should be fucking their brains out on the regular by now. It's been fucking four and half years. If you aren't going to let us fuck the main love interests at least have the decency to be a terrible artist and animator.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's so frustrating to have characters as gorgeous as Kate and Alexandra and the MC just jerks off to them. He should be fucking their brains out on the regular by now. It's been fucking four and half years. If you aren't going to let us fuck the main love interests at least have the decency to be a terrible artist and animator.
lol

he will fuck them but not until 5.0 version.

Subbywolfboy

Oct 26, 2022
the hint is I paid for the session at the spa and I'm waiting for them to call us up.

where is my BDSM mag? It was here last night...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes I have finished everything else but kates spa scene
like said that isn't that instant scene, it takes time. also have you met mc's ex-boss aka rei at spa and talked to her later?

i did spa thingy on december 2023 update and spa gift card was introduced much earlier.

Subbywolfboy

Oct 26, 2022
like said that isn't that instant scene, it takes time. also have you met mc's ex-boss aka rei at spa and talked to her later?

i did spa thingy on december 2023 update and spa gift card was introduced much earlier.
Yes I did and I am waiting on next update to get the toys

Subbywolfboy

Oct 26, 2022

I see so I can just keep going through the days until it happens since I already paid so now I wait for the call

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see so I can just keep going through the days until it happens since I already paid so now I wait for the call
yes, do other things like try to arrange club nights with alex/mommy and do other things. mc will get call when can do spa thingy.

3.40 star(s) 191 Votes