3.40 star(s) 191 Votes

Here4Game_12

Dec 28, 2022
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this game. Firstly I would like to thank you all for the help with understanding the mods and cheats. I have understood most of them, however I couldn't get around the bonus scenes. I only have first one unlocked. Is there a way to unlock the or is this a version thing. Can anybody help me with unlocking all seven of them?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this game. Firstly I would like to thank you all for the help with understanding the mods and cheats. I have understood most of them, however I couldn't get around the bonus scenes. I only have first one unlocked. Is there a way to unlock the or is this a version thing. Can anybody help me with unlocking all seven of them?
Ensure that you are using the "[Extra]" version of the Game,
(AS you can ONLY unlock the first "Bonus Screen" with the "Basic/Public" version.

Also there is a guide here (Note , it is NOT a walkthrough, just a record of what I did )
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-99a-extra-super-alex.44511/post-14238942
(Please note; it is "incremental" and no mods have been used)

Here4Game_12

Dec 28, 2022
Ensure that you are using the "[Extra]" version of the Game,
(AS you can ONLY unlock the first "Bonus Screen" with the "Basic/Public" version.

Also there is a guide here (Note , it is NOT a walkthrough, just a record of what I did )
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-99a-extra-super-alex.44511/post-14238942
(Please note; it is "incremental" and no mods have been used)
Thank you for the reply. I have resolved this by reinstalling it without video enhance mod. Apparently video mod locks the bonus scene as it get converted to non extra version for bonus library somehow. Mod need to be fixed.

Reactions: Ahchi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for the reply. I have resolved this by reinstalling it without video enhance mod. Apparently video mod locks the bonus scene as it get converted to non extra version for bonus library somehow. Mod need to be fixed.
well mods are made when game is leaked and extras come later so some don't work with extra version.

Here4Game_12

Dec 28, 2022
Usually it's the opposite modders wait until the final version is out before they work on updating mod. I guess creator of video mod don't follow this process.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Usually it's the opposite modders wait until the final version is out before they work on updating mod. I guess creator of video mod don't follow this process.
well 0.99a was "final" version of main game and since making a mod takes time they do it for version which gets here 1st. anyways talk to video modder and ask from hm.

Reactions: hitman225

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What do you mean? The whole game is behind a pay wall. The only thing that's public is the occasional progress reports.
He means additional content, like the extra scenes.

But this is one of the cases where I have to give Valve credit for actually doing something good. They have a rule that all content for the game must be availabe on Steam, so if they separate the Extra scenes, it will be a DLC and not some payment through patreon. Other devs just put everything - including extras for higher tier patreons - into the commercial versions available on Steam and GOG.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

But this is one of the cases where I have to give Valve credit for actually doing something good. They have a rule that all content for the game must be availabe on Steam, so if they separate the Extra scenes, it will be a DLC and not some payment through patreon. Other devs just put everything - including extras for higher tier patreons - into the commercial versions available on Steam and GOG.
it is dlc already.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

it is dlc already.
not on steam. extra content was never on steam ever

3.40 star(s) 191 Votes