3.40 star(s) 191 Votes

Norlus

Aug 12, 2018
I skipped the last three updates and now I feel a bit ripped off...
Doesn't it really make any difference whether you are a sub or a dom anymore? I tried both variants and since the last updates the MC is ALWAYS dominant and invasive. I don't understand... even Alexa, who gave me the Dom Mommy vibe, now lets herself be groped and jerked on her chest in the basement from now on? Where did the shy MC go if you played sub from the older Amnesia? The same with the nurse...you didn't even have the decision whether you wanted to get started or let her do it. It's so boring when the developers give in at some point and let the MC become the 100th dominant idiot with a dick that feels like it's getting bigger with every update. Then you can leave out the presumed “decisions” straight away.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
I skipped the last three updates and now I feel a bit ripped off...
Doesn't it really make any difference whether you are a sub or a dom anymore? I tried both variants and since the last updates the MC is ALWAYS dominant and invasive. I don't understand... even Alexa, who gave me the Dom Mommy vibe, now lets herself be groped and jerked on her chest in the basement from now on? Where did the shy MC go if you played sub from the older Amnesia? The same with the nurse...you didn't even have the decision whether you wanted to get started or let her do it. It's so boring when the developers give in at some point and let the MC become the 100th dominant idiot with a dick that feels like it's getting bigger with every update. Then you can leave out the presumed “decisions” straight away.
I 100% agree, remove the “choices” and remove the femdom tag if you don’t want to make that kind of game…

Aramir

May 2, 2018
View attachment 1727113936157.webp

A little absurdity for your feed.

Imagine you're on an airplane. There's a girl on your right with amazing tits but no ass. And on your left, a girl with a perfect ass but no tits.

Suddenly your attention is distracted by a loud pop. You look out the window and see an airplane engine on fire.

Waking up from your panic you find yourself in the middle of the ocean on the wreckage of a wing. Practically like Leo from Titanic, only the water is warm.

Up ahead you see an island. On either side of you, you can see your former fellow passengers calling for help. However, you’re strong enough to swim to only one of them..

Which one will you choose?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 4063535

A little absurdity for your feed.

Imagine you're on an airplane. There's a girl on your right with amazing tits but no ass. And on your left, a girl with a perfect ass but no tits.

Suddenly your attention is distracted by a loud pop. You look out the window and see an airplane engine on fire.

Waking up from your panic you find yourself in the middle of the ocean on the wreckage of a wing. Practically like Leo from Titanic, only the water is warm.

Up ahead you see an island. On either side of you, you can see your former fellow passengers calling for help. However, you’re strong enough to swim to only one of them..

Which one will you choose?

At this point I'm asking myself if this is a bad joke. What are all those random posts? Not even ONE devlog since the last update. Instead those worthless polls...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At this point I'm asking myself if this is a bad joke. What are all those random posts? Not even ONE devlog since the last update. Instead those worthless polls...
maybe dev took same pills as 1 other dev did when making his other "games".

Kingsting09

Dec 27, 2019
Bro why is the mc suddenly the dom, bro whats the point not my thing but i played the both routes and still in the new updates its the same, even the nurse no choice to chose the path, the sister the blond one is also now being groped whats the point of "you want this mean bitch" if its gonna be vanilla?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bro why is the mc suddenly the dom, bro whats the point not my thing but i played the both routes and still in the new updates its the same, even the nurse no choice to chose the path, the sister the blond one is also now being groped whats the point of "you want this mean bitch" if its gonna be vanilla?
dev "dropped" non-dom path.

3.40 star(s) 191 Votes