3.50 star(s) 181 Votes

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Very promising game for me. I like new rendered locations (girls too of course :))...other devs often use same locations (rooms etc.). Mother looks as older sister than mother :)

Reactions: Super Alex

Atrin021

Nov 5, 2017
it's really fun...
but guys the game is over after main character sleep in day 1. is that it? no more content build yet?

Reactions: mbbb

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Played it to the end and love it :)
So MC's now ex gf cheated on him while he was in a coma right? :D
Ellena is a fucking bitch, pushing his brother after he was in a coma for a year, how fucking mean can you be? :oops:
But damn, she is HOT :love:
I loved her in luckey Mark :D

And that nurse, mmmmm:love:, can't wait for the next check up LOL :D

Great job for the 0.1 update (y):cool:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Awesome start! (y)

Great renders (Eva's breathing - just wow :love:), hot damn chicks (what a mom, what a sis) - Super Alex!
And he switched to RenPy finally, the hope is it's not too much sandbox in future!

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I still don't think this is a prequel to Lucky Mark, but rather some alternate universe. Sure it uses Elena's CG from Lucky Mark, but the fact that MC views her as 10-15 years older version of herself is weird makes it something more of a hallucination, than an unbelievable insight into her future. I'd sooner view it as an easter egg. Like the photo of Anya (sister of LM's MC) on MC's desk near the computer, who would be a little girl if this was a prequel.

And based on the gadgets they have it can't be 10-15 years earlier than Lucky Mark. This Elena may be something like reimagining of the character, rather than being the same Elena. Which also makes me think Kate might be reimagining Katerina's character from LM. Although much nicer this time.

Speaking of Kate - is she probably the girl on the main menu wallpaper? Her hairstyle doesn't look exactly the same, but looks more like it than other girl's. I wonder if that's just a fantasy picture or a foreshadowing of how dark it might get for the girls in the game.

Reactions: Super Alex

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
How many gallery images in the first release? I found 1 and 4.

Choices don't seem to matter much as of now except minor dialogue changes. I never played Lucky Mark though so no idea if it was the same.

labmouse

Aug 15, 2018
Have all 12 locations where the images should be, but can't click on them spots. Any ideas?

3.50 star(s) 181 Votes