543879_main_menu12.jpg

Overview:
A mod that highlights choices and dialogue options + replay scene gallery​

Game/Creator: Amnesia /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.97a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -
ANDROID

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks a lot, scrappy. I have a question... when I need to choose the MC's name. I can't type "B" any idea why?

Edit:
I've managed to type but just the capital B, not normal b

Gamerid

Aug 28, 2018
How do I get the walkthrough of the latest version of Amnesia, I can't get the mod to work on my mobile

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
I'm having the same problem, when I install the mod it changes from 0.2c to 1.0 and I think it causes the game to end after the Dr checkup scene. I see a splash screen for "AMNESIA" then the game goes back to the main menu.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I'm having the same problem, when I install the mod it changes from 0.2c to 1.0 and I think it causes the game to end after the Dr checkup scene. I see a splash screen for "AMNESIA" then the game goes back to the main menu.
That's the end of this version and the mod doesn't change the version of the game back to 1.0 it's still 0.2 even if the main menu say 0.1

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Oooh, this wannabe Nicki Minaj. What a bitch. If I ever meet such bitch in real life, I'll twist her arm, pin her against the wall, backside front, put her panties to the side Annnndddd...

Hope she gets better in future. :rolleyes:

Reactions: OrianaGrande

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Someone said it doesn't need an update, and that may be so, but while the game is running with no tracebacks, I'm not getting to see the flashback/memory scenes anymore. MC still reacts to them "Why was she doing that?" but the scenes no longer appear. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the newest update, or the mod, though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes