Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
It appears that the game JUST UPDATED. So give Scrappy some time before demanding he update his mod. The man might be sleeping for all we know. It is, currently, 626am CST. Only those of us who work weird hours, or those who live in other countries, are awake right now. Plus, if you've used any of Scrappy's Mod's in the past, you should know that he doesn't do Beta builds, and he posts his work on his Patreon for a bit before sharing it here.
They can't all be as fast a JokerLeader Getting mods out before the game hit the forum ;)

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
Hey Scrappy I did the installation as per the instruction used unren and extracted the packages then copyed the game folder in the games directory but still there is no mod showing there is no walkthrough and as well as there is not replay or unlock option as well i also installed the game 3 times and did the same things still it didnt work can u please let me know wht i am doing wrong thx

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hey Scrappy I did the installation as per the instruction used unren and extracted the packages then copyed the game folder in the games directory but still there is no mod showing there is no walkthrough and as well as there is not replay or unlock option as well i also installed the game 3 times and did the same things still it didnt work can u please let me know wht i am doing wrong thx
Yep that's my bad i've forgot the update the install instructions. You don't need to unren the game anymore just install the mod and it should work.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not working with 0.96c-Extra (current at OP) !!!! When copying Mod to the game, it changed game to version 0.96a-Extra, no replay gallery !!!

Last edited:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I had the same tooltip error like Aenri had at that point in the story, but also when peeking while getting cereal.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1684, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1684, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1685, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1685, in keywords
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d1.rpy", line 1690, in <module>
NameError: name 'tooltip' is not defined
Also, I get the same tooltip error when first getting your phone back and then pressing the achievements button.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 155, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 158, in execute
  File "game/scripts/Global/Achiev/achiev alexandra.rpy", line 158, in <module>
NameError: name 'tooltip' is not defined
Would be great if you could fix those two cases too! Thanks so much for all your hard work scrappy <3

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes