Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Found the good links to the novel Veronica and Brandy are dead (Uploadhaven is marked as a known threat), and a Brandy comic the dev kindly posted a link to is also dead.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ggreat game but was too short
Yeah, trouble came and really kneecapped this game's progress. I'm happy OneHand was able to finish it, but I really feel like it would have been fuller and more involved if the trouble hadn't happened. (I believe specifics are mentioned in this game thread if you search it.) The ending felt a bit rushed, but I'm pretty sure it was b/c of the situation and not for lack of desire or effort. I still enjoyed the game overall.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, trouble came and really kneecapped this game's progress. I'm happy OneHand was able to finish it, but I really feel like it would have been fuller and more involved if the trouble hadn't happened. (I believe specifics are mentioned in this game thread if you search it.) The ending felt a bit rushed, but I'm pretty sure it was b/c of the situation and not for lack of desire or effort. I still enjoyed the game overall.
maybe so .. but the game turned out pretty damn good from what i'm played :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is a really good one but the ending did feel a bit rushed. It worked but when the game is great it needs a great ending and the end was merely good.

First time i've seen a dev get a power couple right. Both wife and husband are doms, no one trying to one up the other just 2 people that know they have all the power and know how to use it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is a really good one but the ending did feel a bit rushed. It worked but when the game is great it needs a great ending and the end was merely good.

First time i've seen a dev get a power couple right. Both wife and husband are doms, no one trying to one up the other just 2 people that know they have all the power and know how to use it.
hey we agreed on something ... rare .... jk jk :love:

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
Amore Tech [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 263 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 245 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
mega link is dead.
update it thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What the fuck is this shit in The Peeper? There's no NTR tags anywhere and suddenly Veronica and Sonya just start fucking some random Black guy? Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
They are only non canon side stories with no impact on the main, they don't dictate tags.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
They are only non canon side stories with no impact on the main, they don't dictate tags.
That's an enormous cope. It's painfully obvious that it's just a cheap avenue for introducing cuck content, despite the vocal backlash about something much less egregious happening with Melissa, a much less significant character than Veronica, right at the start of the game and the dev swearing up and done in this very thread that there wouldn't be NTR or the like past that point. It even mentions that Veronica and Sonya are involved with the same man, which is obviously the MC. The interracial aspect is just the cherry on top of the cuck cake. Beyond pathetic.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
The girl on the sofa in Todd's office and later revealed Veronica are 2 different persons. Am I the only one noticing it , htf the developer mess it up ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's an enormous cope. It's painfully obvious that it's just a cheap avenue for introducing cuck content, despite the vocal backlash about something much less egregious happening with Melissa, a much less significant character than Veronica, right at the start of the game and the dev swearing up and done in this very thread that there wouldn't be NTR or the like past that point. It even mentions that Veronica and Sonya are involved with the same man, which is obviously the MC. The interracial aspect is just the cherry on top of the cuck cake. Beyond pathetic.
Or, and I know this is difficult for some of you because complaining about NTR is your life...... you could just not play the side stories and pretend they don't exist like everyone else that doesn't like optional shit does.

The main game is still cuck free and common sense would prevail.

Complaining about optional shit you don't need to see let alone get as wound up as you seem to be over it is just weird.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Or, and I know this is difficult for some of you because complaining about NTR is your life...... you could just not play the side stories and pretend they don't exist like everyone else that doesn't like optional shit does.

The main game is still cuck free and common sense would prevail.

Complaining about optional shit you don't need to see let alone get as wound up as you seem to be over it is just weird.
Yes, the bad internet man used harsh language that means he must be steaming mad. Or maybe harsh language just helps to illustrate a point. Additionally, of fucking course I was miffed, I wasted my time playing a game just for it to be ruined by fucking side content for no reason whatsoever. You can cope all you want about it being "Non-Canon", but I don't give a shit. That's a pathetic excuse. The characters are still the same characters and they're still choosing to take these actions, the 2 are not sufficiently divorced from one another for them to not clash.

SEGHIR

Jul 15, 2022
Oh, come on? first melissa fucks with the mc then with this dirty asshole in the office and we can not even say after her fuck off slut? no, it is even more recurring the mc fucks her again after such a pathetic class-looking girls shitty story idiotic action where you as mc probably once again is the total failure and have to put up

with everything and the exhausted pussys the sunn no longer wants to fuck? ? again such a stupid game with such a shitty story? WHY? why does it always have to be such a pathetic shit? and you can not trust this cheap whore melissa if she runs straight to this guy in the office and can be fucked
it would be so nice if it would give something where it is not so but there are apparently still barely any eggs have the time to make a RIGHT game without miserable failure mc
shame about the game it would be as much possible as the girls really look great and it could be fun
if you play the game you will change your mind

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
enjoyed this one quite a bit playing it back in the day, yeah it disappointingly short and can use some polish here and there, but i would still put it around 3.9-4.0 comparing to rest of VNs here
good enough story and narrative, like the characters - MC and wife especially, fine renders... it's not that bad of a game

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes