Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
So I checked this game out (imo a promising start) and I honestly don't get what people are losing their minds about. I genuinely hate the stupid NTR fetish as well, but there is no NTR in this game. The relationship between Melissa and the MC has been purely opportunistic for both parties and the only reason she jumped on the MCs dick to begin with is because she had been tasked to do so. Her then getting used by Todd doesn't turn this into a cuck/NTR situation. Also the way I understand the story is that this is all about the MC getting back at Todd for blackmailing him so if anyone is in danger of getting cucked, it is definitely Todd.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I don't see why they get mad at Dev. Melisa is an slut who you fuck cheating on your wife. It is just to fuck. What really has to bother, and annoys the mc, is that she has betrayed him to another level. She has been a spy so that another guy can blackmail you. I do not see the problem is to continue using her as it does in history. I think it's a good story
if I had a choice I would rather get rid of Melissa forever
but what did the main character do when he learned that Melissa was a traitor ?? He led her back home and fucked a whore who didn’t even wash herself after Todd
from such a MC only nausea

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
if I had a choice I would rather get rid of Melissa forever
but what did the main character do when he learned that Melissa was a traitor ?? He led her back home and fucked a whore who didn’t even wash herself after Todd
from such a MC only nausea
The concept is he's going to break her until she only wants his dick and not Todds. Really has less to do with Melissa and more to do with power. Power over Melissa and to prove to himself he is powerful enough to deal with Todd. Getting rid of Melissa would have been a major issue (aside from the blackmail) as it would be resigning defeat.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The concept is he's going to break her until she only wants his dick and not Todds. Really has less to do with Melissa and more to do with power. Power over Melissa and to prove to himself he is powerful enough to deal with Todd. Getting rid of Melissa would have been a major issue (aside from the blackmail) as it would be resigning defeat.
So basically one mans trash is another mans treasure?

LordDraco

Jun 28, 2017
Game freezes after the very 1st scene when they are talking in the car. Tried reloading multiple times still freezes.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Is this a Kinetic Novel? There are almost no options except for name change.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I still want a option after we get revenge on Tod we get an option to get rid of Melissa next.. We used her so now we get lose the trash..

hammerface

May 18, 2018
i like the idea of this, although some of the inner monologue isn't quite what i'd want in a confident and dominant mc like others have stated. he says things like "well it's my fault for being a dumb dumbface and i can't really blame melissa for being a backstabbing whore cos that's how bitniss works" a couple of times too often.

I'd like him to show more resolve in the dialogue, give me confidence that he will truly make them pay. I want to think "ooooh shiet, bitches, you done fucked up now! MC gonna ruin all yall!". Right now, i'm not really getting it. seems like the wife is there more resourceful and strong of the two, while he is more lost and easier to take advantage of. i feel like i, as the mc, will stumble through the plot instead of taking charge while my capable wife takes care of everything.

don't get me wrong; a sexy, strong and loyal female partner that you build an enterprise or conquer the world (and bitchez) with is awesomesauce BUT i feel like the mc is the junior in this partnership. it doesn't really rhyme with the maledom thing which is what interests most of us in a game like this i think.

the breaking of melissa scene was rather underwhelming too unfortunately... i'm not saying cast her out like people seem to be advocating in the thread (he's stuck with her and she might come to be useful...), but damn, i wanted to see her punished :p even him giving her a ride back from that office was a bit weird.
there was a bit of light bondage (bordering on romantic with the strawberries o_O) but then she had her freedom right away, lounging on the couch in her own clothes. how about securing her to a sybian and make her cum her brains out for 3 hours? or training her to be completely unable to cum without permission, so that when you do let her have the d she'll actually have to beg? or fucking the wife in front of her, only allowing her to watch and then clean dominique up afterward, turning her into a literal cumrag? no? just sex and no indication that she's submitted? eh... (to be fair, i got the feeling you were also a bit limited by the 3d assets you had access to)

having said all that, this shows a lot of promise and i'll definitely keep an eye on it :) despite the above i do like your writing and ability to communicate a character. we barely had any interaction with the wife but she still oozes confidence and strength^^

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev added missing game images .. that has to count for something ... what was missing then;)!?!
I haven't replayed with the added images (figured I'd just wait until the next full release and replay from the beginning), but I do remember a couple of times seeing red text mentioning missing images during a sequence. There weren't many, IIRC, but there were at least two or three missing images giving that error.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
This might seem random, but I don't think you should use a background as unique as the Vegas Strip. I can just look outside and see that Caesar's Palace has not been replaced by a corporate tower. It's kind of immersion breaking because now I'm just thinking what an insane waste of real estate that would be.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Well my opinion of this game is meh honestly, mc is nothing to write home about nor is the whore secretary. The only thing interesting so far is the wife, not many rich super smart wives in games these days(mc having a wife is rare in itself). The whole taming her part was either done intentionally bad and she is about to "betray" him again or he has some god cock (she could just shove something up her vag since she wasn't tied up after a while).

Anyways its not like I particularly dislike this game and its kinda my fault for playing something so new, maybe if I actually liked the whores appearance I would have enjoyed it more (I think only one game used that model very well cant remember).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well my opinion of this game is meh honestly, mc is nothing to write home about nor is the whore secretary. The only thing interesting so far is the wife, not many rich super smart wives in games these days(mc having a wife is rare in itself). The whole taming her part was either done intentionally bad and she is about to "betray" him again or he has some god cock (she could just shove something up her vag since she wasn't tied up after a while).

Anyways its not like I particularly dislike this game and its kinda my fault for playing something so new, maybe if I actually liked the whores appearance I would have enjoyed it more (I think only one game used that model very well cant remember).
Ofc I don't know what all is in store for the rest of the story, but I feel like you might not have to deal a lot with the secretary going forward. The last half of what's been released is just the MC's effort (poorly executed though it is) to establish full dominance over her so she won't betray him again. If things go as I'd prefer, she'll be completely under his control soon and he'll be able to leave her skanky ass behind and do stuff elsewhere with other people. This could still turn out to be a decent KN. I guess we'll see with coming releases.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I think that's an inherent problem with having an ntr tag. I've seen so many different opinions on what constitutes NTR and what doesn't that the tags (or lack of them) tells you almost nothing. Maybe the developer's idea of NTR is completely different from yours. Instead of that as a tag, the developer should indicate in what way they believe their game has NTR as part of the description. With a tag only, it's impossible to know.

On the plus side, there is a cheating tag, so I think Insane Penguin at least tried to be accurate in the tags.

I'm not sure how I implied that I liked Melissa cheating. TBH, I haven't really developed an emotional attachment to any of the characters so far, so I'm sort of neutral on it all. I'm still waiting for a connection to develop; hopefully with the next update I'll have become more invested in the story.
I tried to add the tags that are currently in the game ( it was in the game post thread rules - to include only the relevant tags )

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes