2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
this game won't start for me this version and on steam. from here installed as per directions and tried to play it. just never started. i mean literally nothing happens. also went and tried to use it on steam. downloaded, installed, hit play did first time set up and nothing. i hit play it says running for a few seconds then says ready to play again... any one else have this problem???

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wouldn't say this game is completed, they more of just stopped halfway and slapped completed on the front.

Reactions: HellsBells

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
So. Here's a fun bug. Linux version. Naturally, I have a linux file system on my drive. Which is case sensitive. Game crashed on launch. Checked the console log, got a path error saying...
Code:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "/suchandsuch/Amorous/Content-Release/Assets/Gui/Fonts/Bold-14".
So I renamed GUI to Gui. Then I got...
Code:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "/suchandsuch/Amorous/Content-Release/Assets/GUI/Phone/PhoneScreen.xnb".
Apparently the fix is to just say fuck it, copy the GUI folder and give it two different capitalizations in the name. I'm a bit used to errors like this in games posted here, but usually don't get it from ones with a Linux build!

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I played this to completion a while back (on only one of the routes, granted.) If I remember right, during what should've been a straight-up lesbian sex scene, it just gave my female MC a smooth, nondescript black penis/foreign-object, called it a "dildo," and then threw me into an obviously male sex scene. 'Cuz reasons. Was pretty obvious a female player-character was a complete afterthought, if that. Call me old fashioned, but I like being treated like a lady when I choose to play as one. But no, game just deus-ex-machina's a dick onto your female character and says "you're totally still a woman, I promise." But then again this might've all changed since I played it.

The dialogue interactions were alright, if a bit frustrating due to there being very specific "correct" things to say when initially talking to characters. I can only get turned down so many times before I flip a table. :mad:

Reactions: OxenKing

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
My cellphone keeps ringing after I leave the club and i don't know what to do. Gods, please enlighten me with your divine knowledge

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
My cellphone keeps ringing after I leave the club and i don't know what to do. Gods, please enlighten me with your divine knowledge
Open your contacts, choose one of the people you've gotten the number for at the club, and call them. This also lets you view any sex scenes and nude photos you've already gotten.

It reminds me High tail hall
I think that's intentional. One of the girls outside the club has a shirt that says "High Tail" on it. I'm assuming the artist either worked on High Tail Hall or copied the art style.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
May 15, 2017
help here, when i start the game most of times it doesn't show up, the only thing that happens is that the music starts playing and when it does show up it only appears a cuarter of the screen..

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes