2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I'm actually quite sad about this game. I thought it was really good but it ends so abruptly. It's especially obvious with the Syke ending. I really liked her character and yet right after her only sex scene on the third date, she talks about going on another date (hinting at more content with her), then *BAM* end credits! It really annoyed me actually cause I very much wanted to see what more her story would lead to, it had so much more potential and could of been a very good long relationship story I feel. What a waste :(

Reactions: dusk1123

iball

Aug 4, 2017
So I played a bit of the game mainly focusing on Lex. I eventually had to save and head out,so maybe I just didn't get far enough. Is there animated sex or is it all just text?

MildMasochist

Jun 26, 2019
It's a pity this game is so unfinished, it has the best gender choice options I've seen in a game and yet completely ignores them partway through the game. I'm nonbinary and getting to pick identity, whether I want to have dialogue around genitals or chest, and pronouns/terms of address made me so happy and excited; and then the mention of queer identities when talking to Lex again felt so affirming... and then the game suddenly decided to give my character a penis and ignore my gender. The characters were so well written too, and I got my hopes up for a game that let me be myself (the only other lewd game I can think of that let me pick genitalia and gender neutral pronouns is lust doll, and I was so happy to find another.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I lightly played this for several minutes when I downloaded it on Steam. I'm curious is there enough straight content to keep me satisfied or is it all gay after the prologue? I haven't really seen much yet but from the comments here it seems like I should delete it from my Steam library...

D

Deleted member 1898341

Probably the best game for letting you specify your gender identity, too bad it is a furry game. Did enjoy it though :giggle:

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes