2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So how intense is the gayness? If I like female and futa/herms (with or without vagina) and VERY femmy femboys only how much content is there for me? Because the screenshots look like there would be one (probably) female character for what? Five males?

Equustar

Oct 17, 2019
So how intense is the gayness? If I like female and futa/herms (with or without vagina) and VERY femmy femboys only how much content is there for me? Because the screenshots look like there would be one (probably) female character for what? Five males?
The animations are intended for a male player, and in terms of dates you've got 5 guys (Coby, Jax, Seth, Dustin & Zenith), 2 girls (Skye & Remy) & 1 futa (Mercy). I believe Lex can be either male or female depending on your dialogue, but I haven't tested that personally.

Jun 20, 2018
The animations are intended for a male player, and in terms of dates you've got 5 guys (Coby, Jax, Seth, Dustin & Zenith), 2 girls (Skye & Remy) & 1 futa (Mercy). I believe Lex can be either male or female depending on your dialogue, but I haven't tested that personally.
The Lex part is true, as Lex is default female as you need to do the correct actions for Lex to be male.

I cannot remember the path but it starts with the drinking game with Lex.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Hmmm... litteraly 3 out of 8 isn't really a great amount so this will go into my backlog for extreme boredom emergencies.
Thank you two for answering my question : )

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
At first i was wondering where her head was (and no i dont know why the screenshot came out like this and im too lazy to take another one...)
bandicam 2020-11-07 22-55-45-882.jpg

But I think i found it lol
1604811534022.png

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
This game got an update a few days ago:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
but with absolutely no content added
No new story content because game is done. But it was updated to support latest PC tech, added a couple QoL changes, as well as fixing some of the game breaking bugs that I am sure you know about if you played the game long enough. It's significant enough to share here. Plus, they're starting to work on the sequel soon, which I am sure is where they're allocating any further story work towards.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
No new story content because game is done. But it was updated to support latest PC tech, added a couple QoL changes, as well as fixing some of the game breaking bugs that I am sure you know about if you played the game long enough. It's significant enough to share here. Plus, they're starting to work on the sequel soon, which I am sure is where they're allocating any further story work towards.
yes a tech update but if you have already played the game , not worth it

and ... "the game is done" ?? lol best joke of the day :LOL:
seems you were not around at the time of the development , the game have 10% of what it was supposed to have , almost every character you meet in the game should have been romanceable or at least have a sex scene

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
yes a tech update but if you have already played the game , not worth it

and ... "the game is done" ?? lol best joke of the day :LOL:
seems you were not around at the time of the development , the game have 10% of what it was supposed to have , almost every character you meet in the game should have been romanceable or at least have a sex scene
Yeah, it's not what was planned. But it is what it is in its state now.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
A furry game where i can actually play as a human male? that's impressive, no joke... then again
1625148860748.png
1625148881493.png
The only thing more impressive is if MC was an actual adult instead of a non-teenager/kid/shota

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I realize I'm very late on this game, and that the hate seems to be partially from lack of content updates over the years, but I enjoyed this title as it is now. The game has a variety of interesting characters, and the character customization was on point! Maybe I missed something that angered other players, but finding it as it is now, it's a solid title!

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes