Others - Completed - Amu-Chan Developer [v1.0] [Kano Workshop]

1. 3.00 star(s)

any name you wish & !used

Got 100% achievement

The sex content is good but there is not much interaction with Amu-chan other than sex. You can play rock paper scissors, small talk. Affection max cg. That's it. You don't actually feel like you got closer to her, just the affection number went up. First time ask her to have sex and she just be like ok let's do it WTF!?

Also don't see why they make you earn money playing a clicker game, lame
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Cryogic

Had high expectations when one of the achievement say "Have outdoor sex". Turns out i's just you stuffing vibrators inside the heroine while shopping.

Anyways, it's a fairly basic game which has at most 3 scenes. The character is pretty cute and the scenes are hot. Earning money can be a bit tedious though.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Pretty basic game - cookie clicker economy and a somewhat gamified H system. You basically make money so you can buy items to support your sexy times; Namely you'll probably be buying a lot of stamina improvers (1 per ejaculation spurt, which stack - I got up to 100 personally lol) and aphrodisiacs (which you can use on her for some nice bathroom times, but most often I was using on myself so that I could pump her full of cum a ton).

The girl has an affection stat and a horny stat - these effect her reactions during sex. Even if you do something she doesn't like, she'll forgive you, but if you max these out then she'll basically let you do whatever you want (and most of the time, quite enjoy it herself too). Dialog and expressions during sex are great, there is oral, vag, and anal content, lots of internal and external cumshot options, etc. It has a really brief ending which could have been better (ie, why is there no "last hurrah" pregnant fuck scene??) but it's still good.

Good for a low-investment fap imo
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fox1q

Very awesome game. Cute little sister, good quality H-scenes, many positions. Simple gameplay, farm some money, make intimasy and arousal, win game and sisters love :D Interesting achievements. I did it all.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hyoon

Good art with nice animations and a cute character, good amount of dialogue and simulation, not too tedious job money system making it not too easy to get all scenes but not makinig it so long and annoyting that its just not worth it, just a simple little house game with some unique events thumbs up
  6. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Cute FMC
    ✅ Simple point & click gameplay
    ✅ Doesn’t take too much grind to unlock everything
    ✅ Most scene hunting is fairly straightforward
    ✅ Scene tips
    CONs
    ❌ Think only 1 scene was annoying to hunt that I google “how to”
    ❌ Not much to it
    Comments
    Cute little short game where you can bee all handsy and do some cute degeneracy. Game relies on clicker minigame to make money and upgrade money against, if you quickly max your money game then you are pretty much in sandbox mode where you do what you want. Overall was okay game. Nothing too special though.
    Total Score: 6/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  7. 5.00 star(s)

caralhos123

this game is really good,
    I really like the superior view of the house, it gives us the feeling of superiority and control. The only part that displeases me is the shape of the penis, it is very pointed and causes a strange feeling.
    What could be added to the game is an uncensored version, more interactions with the girl that can be greatly explored, and can also add two common fetishes: getting her pregnant and also the foot fetish.
    I forgot to mention that it's great to have the options to have the internal view and make body parts invisible
  8. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Short and simple game (about 1-2hours to max everything) Had fun.
    Scenes are animated and pretty hot. There are some problems though.
    For me clothes changes didn't work (would be nice to have more of them).
    Art is simple but decent. Sfx is alright (voiced +ok bgm). Feel like this could have been way better game with some more development.

Art 3.5/5
    Story - 3.5/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 4.5/5
    Music/SFX 4/5
    Originality 3.5/5
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

The game is short, maybe an hour or two to complete the whole thing. It breaks away from the normal formula for this type of game by adding a cookie clicker type loop for the job system. It doesn't take long at all to maximize, only eight total upgrades for 3 categories, maybe 30 minutes of traditional clicking max. The animations in the game are cute and smooth, with additional animations being unlocked by interacting with the sister in different locations in the home. The dialogue is simple and doesn't suffer any sort of MTL weirdness, although with its short length, its gonna loop often. The game is weak in its customization options, with only 5 total options, and since money comes very easy after the first 30 minutes or so, you are left with an overwhelming surplus.

Overall a good game, excellent if you like the sleep sex genre, albeit very short, with its only real downside being that its extremely run of the mill.