EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title2.png

Overview:
Step into the shoes of Amy, who is too hot for her own good! Or maybe she will use it achieve wonders. A 20 years old college student, her parents works offshore while she stayed back to study in the local college with her boyfriend Mark.

Take control of her life, make decisions, interact with her world and guide her in her journey to ECSTASY.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-27
Developer: GilgaGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.45 Final
Language: English
Other Games: Wife And The Mage's Diary , RePlay
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Amy's Ecstasy: Gift For Santa Special
Amy's Ecstasy: The Camping Trip

- - -

Extras: Gallery Unlocker Mod*

Pyreofwoods69 thanks for sharing the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

up36sc2f.jpg up36sc15a.jpg anigif.gif up35af1.jpg anigif2.gif up33sc4c.jpg up29ad4.jpg up26sc7b.jpg up6sc2.jpg up7sc1.jpg up30aa1.jpg dc2.jpg up3sc5.jpg up32sc6e.jpg up27sc2b.jpg up4s3a.jpg up6patsc1.jpg g_12.jpg titel .gif

Last edited by a moderator:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I will wait on it for now - the art seems really unrefined for me (has its own charm I guess). But at the same time the angles and general idea of the scenes in the images is pretty hot (the ass/body drawing looks better when the faces/hair isn't visible.).

Good luck on this game, and I hope that you will improve on the art with time!

Nov 9, 2018
Animation was good. Art is a bit rough but charming. I'm sure people would like to know future content. Female protagonist games can go in very different directions. Some guys like the protagonist blackmailed some like her in charge. Some prefer her cheating while some like it if the boyfriend knows and supports her adventures. Best of luck.

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Animation was good. Art is a bit rough but charming. I'm sure people would like to know future content. Female protagonist games can go in very different directions. Some guys like the protagonist blackmailed some like her in charge. Some prefer her cheating while some like it if the boyfriend knows and supports her adventures. Best of luck.
Hey! I am the dev of this and I see your point. I have already started work on next update and soon will upload a list for new contents. For a general direction, this game is focused will be focused on Amy and multiple male characters, open world sandbox. She will go to college, work part time, etc.

I will wait on it for now - the art seems really unrefined for me (has its own charm I guess). But at the same time the angles and general idea of the scenes in the images is pretty hot (the ass/body drawing looks better when the faces/hair isn't visible.).

Good luck on this game, and I hope that you will improve on the art with time!
Thank you for your views. The art for this update is a little unrefined as you said because I was too excited to finish my first update. However I'll will try my best to create the best quality of art.

AND Thank you all who have tried this game. My sincere gratitude.

This game does have animations, animations are important to me as they are more stimulating but I forgot to add the tag and will be added shortly.

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
Hey! I am the dev of this and I see your point. I have already started work on next update and soon will upload a list for new contents. For a general direction, this game is focused will be focused on Amy and multiple male characters, open world sandbox. She will go to college, work part time, etc.

Thank you for your views. The art for this update is a little unrefined as you said because I was too excited to finish my first update. However I'll will try my best to create the best quality of art.

AND Thank you all who have tried this game. My sincere gratitude.

This game does have animations, animations are important to me as they are more stimulating but I forgot to add the tag and will be added shortly.
You should apply for the Dev Tag as well. Good luck on your project!

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Male Protagonist and Multiple Protagonists tags missing, I guess, since you control both Amy and the male neighbour and make decisions for both of them (well, mostly for the male character, since in v0.1 the only thing she can do is roaming in the sandbox, without a single thing to do in the while).

I don't understand why mixing the perspectives, anyway, it's redundant and not really enthralling, from a storytelling point of view (at least in my opinion).

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
your choices of the angles angles and the body proportion of the female are great. excited for what you will do with better experience on the art side. good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Bold words considering that you don't play the mustache bastard. :sneaky:

EDIT:
He looks like the lustful bastard form "Train Fellow" series, it feels like one of those alternate stories.

View attachment 1413767
Ah Yes!!! Good Ole "Perry The Perv" Love his crazy ass games. Thanks for stirring up the ole memory pot.
You can find all of Perry The Perv's games here .... y8.com

pp.png

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes