HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Click on the T-Shirt on the left side at the beginning of the game. (Where you see two Amy's.)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I couldn't get it to work at all. All I got was a nice piece of wall paper, nothing else. I waited, and waited, and waited... Nothing happened.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Well...from start, its clear, you shall bring up that hotel to business.
But...thats all.
No hint, what to do....how to do...not even any just small start point.
After some time, you see some chat-options with other characters, but thats it?
(More, as that annoying half-grey scene appears, which makes the conversation weird too)

From my point of view, management games have a huge potential.
This one has some nice basics, but to bring this to a real beauty, there is a HUGE work needed.
I`d rework the management part completly to a more user friendly way.
Actually, its just a riddle within some pics...nothing special, nothing worth to spend time for.

Reactions: tesugepe

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Ok that was a letdown for a start.
-Female protag with femdom, thought yes some nice F/F action with some kinks!! Yay!
-And intro pics showed mostly women so looked like to be the main gameline as opposed to 90% M/F as in other games. Yay again!!
-And models are varied, and the MC chick doesn't have DDDs as usual, a third yay!!!

So DL and take a quick peak at the pics before any game grind... aaaaaand she's a dick muncher off the bat, with what few male characters there are. One lesbo scene with one character. Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk....
------------

Oh well. Will keep an eye on it in case the fem content just isn't in yet. Kinda hard to be believe there won't be more with all those varied characters.

** BTW for running it info, works running the index.html in Firefox. But LONG load times (may depend on hardware), so wait (like a minute+). Progress is black screen... for a while. Then a quick LOADING text (better late then never I guess lol). Then the language choice page with two girls in bathingsuits (now it's done).

Reactions: tesugepe

AmyHogan

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you all for your comments, even the negative ones :cry:. I also thank you for your reports about bugs and improvements and I encourage you to report them every time you find something wrong. I also thank F95 for the great support provides to us developers. I started this project several months ago on the advice of a great friend of mine (also the author of an important visual novel). This is the first version of the game and can only improve.
Some clarifications:
1) Amy has no cock and will never have it!
2) There will be a Femdom trend.
3) There will be a lot of incest (characters are all related).
4) New guests will enter each release.
Thanks again and have fun!;)

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I like the redhead and some of the other girls. The idea of the game sounds good too. I like a female protagonist playing an active role. But I’ll leave it now, until there is a proper walkthrough. I can’t get through it and it is getting boring.

Maybe I will give it another look when the German Mannschaft stays in the hotel the night before they play against Italy ;-)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thank you all for your comments, even the negative ones :cry:. I also thank you for your reports about bugs and improvements and I encourage you to report them every time you find something wrong. I also thank F95 for the great support provides to us developers. I started this project several months ago on the advice of a great friend of mine (also the author of an important visual novel). This is the first version of the game and can only improve.
Some clarifications:
Oof I understand no cock but what about a little clitty?:unsure: Seems I need to level up my nagging skills.

Sep 18, 2018
Some clarifications:
Some hot tips for improvements:

1: No one likes to run around with out a plan, and just trying stuff over and over to get a different reaction.
Try and perhaps set a "!" on people that have some new dialog, or that will move the story forward. This goes for both the room pictures, and the characters them self.
Same with the search function.

2: If its going to be a pixel hunter game, the same thing applies there. Set a "!" above items that you can click, or you need to click to move the story. Cos otherwise its EXTREMELY annoying having to scan every environment for objects that might be clickable.
An alternative to this, if you dont want them to be super obvious, is a really helpfull hint system with a hint to where to find an item. Like for example: I should probably find out what Chloe have been texting about, she normally keeps her phone on her all the time tho. Maybe i can steal it when she is in the shower?
Or another one: I shouldnt search trough Chloes room when she is around, I need to find a time of the day when she is bussy,. Perhaps i can search her room when she is in the shower?
Or something like that!

3: Do not advance time, for interactions with people that dont do anything!
Trying to find out what to do, and every time you try to talk to someone, you get a none answer, and a movement of time. Is really annoying. This in combination with point 4, is really a nightmare for sandbox games tbh.

4: Enable rollback! Easy as that, without it, especially sandbox games are just super annoying.

5: The 2 talk/search buttons are up in the corner, it would be better if after clicking a character, at least the talk button ended up in the middle of the screen. This is a minor one, but it makes navigating the game a lot easier.
Using a lot of screen real estate on the sides for buttons is good for visuals, but it can be really annoying to navigate.
There is a reason why many games try and bring your dialog buttons, to the center of the screen.

6: A walkthrough, or a really good in game hint system. (This ties in to point 2. Cos it needs to be easy, if you dont want to go down the "!" route)
The important part of a good hint system in game tho, is that it needs to be easy and quick to navigate. No more than 3 preferably 2 clicks to see the hints.
A lot of games fail at this and have great hint systems, but you need to do 5-7 clicks on your phone to get to them.
Like for example: Mobile phone - Hint app - Girls - Quests - Chloe. And then you need to hit back in the bottom corner to click on the next girl. This is no bueno!
Best is to have a separate icon for hints, (thats on the main screen) and then just pictures of all the girls as icons on a screen, and you click one to get a hint.

7: You write, that there is going to be a lot of incest. Just dont forget about Patreon TOS. You need to have a patch or some system for the game, so its not incest enabled for patreon downloads. Or you WILL have issues, sooner or later!

The cardinal sin of sandbox games, is grind, and trying to stretch content. By making stuff hard to play, or having people guessing where to go, what to do and such.

I honestly only played your game for 10min, not cos dialogs where bad, not cos story or renders where bad.
It was 100% the way the sandbox was built!
I cant comment on the game it self really, but these things needs to be better, for people to actually want to find out.
Not trying to be mean, cos i understand you put a lot of effort down, and its a first release. But these things are HUGELY important for the success of a sandbox game.

Good luck!

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes