3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 27, 2018
Honestly no frakin idea on what to do. Hope the next version ads some hints, quests or something so we dont get lost.
Also done right can be great (loads of potential) and earn alot of money.... or done badly and earn peannuts, depends on the dev's greed.

Jan 23, 2018
Well...from start, its clear, you shall bring up that hotel to business.
But...thats all.
No hint, what to do....how to do...not even any just small start point.
After some time, you see some chat-options with other characters, but thats it?
(More, as that annoying half-grey scene appears, which makes the conversation weird too)

From my point of view, management games have a huge potential.
This one has some nice basics, but to bring this to a real beauty, there is a HUGE work needed.
I`d rework the management part completly to a more user friendly way.
Actually, its just a riddle within some pics...nothing special, nothing worth to spend time for.

May 4, 2017
Ok that was a letdown for a start.
-Female protag with femdom, thought yes some nice F/F action with some kinks!! Yay!
-And intro pics showed mostly women so looked like to be the main gameline as opposed to 90% M/F as in other games. Yay again!!
-And models are varied, and the MC chick doesn't have DDDs as usual, a third yay!!!

So DL and take a quick peak at the pics before any game grind... aaaaaand she's a dick muncher off the bat, with what few male characters there are. One lesbo scene with one character. Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk....
------------

Oh well. Will keep an eye on it in case the fem content just isn't in yet. Kinda hard to be believe there won't be more with all those varied characters.

** BTW for running it info, works running the index.html in Firefox. But LONG load times (may depend on hardware), so wait (like a minute+). Progress is black screen... for a while. Then a quick LOADING text (better late then never I guess lol). Then the language choice page with two girls in bathingsuits (now it's done).

Dec 16, 2018
Thank you all for your comments, even the negative ones :cry:. I also thank you for your reports about bugs and improvements and I encourage you to report them every time you find something wrong. I also thank F95 for the great support provides to us developers. I started this project several months ago on the advice of a great friend of mine (also the author of an important visual novel). This is the first version of the game and can only improve.
Some clarifications:
1) Amy has no cock and will never have it!
2) There will be a Femdom trend.
3) There will be a lot of incest (characters are all related).
4) New guests will enter each release.
Thanks again and have fun!;)

Dec 6, 2018
I like the redhead and some of the other girls. The idea of the game sounds good too. I like a female protagonist playing an active role. But I’ll leave it now, until there is a proper walkthrough. I can’t get through it and it is getting boring.

Maybe I will give it another look when the German Mannschaft stays in the hotel the night before they play against Italy ;-)

May 29, 2018
Thank you all for your comments, even the negative ones :cry:. I also thank you for your reports about bugs and improvements and I encourage you to report them every time you find something wrong. I also thank F95 for the great support provides to us developers. I started this project several months ago on the advice of a great friend of mine (also the author of an important visual novel). This is the first version of the game and can only improve.
Some clarifications:
1) Amy has no cock and will never have it!
2) There will be a Femdom trend.
3) There will be a lot of incest (characters are all related).
4) New guests will enter each release.
Thanks again and have fun!;)
Oof I understand no cock but what about a little clitty?:unsure: Seems I need to level up my nagging skills.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes