Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
well i tried the game in italian (im portugese so we and the spanish have the same base language and get it, only lazy's dont want to understand, try go to madrid as i did, they say "no comprendo") and i saw absolutly no diferance. Meaning it might be a prob of translation but not in this case. Just man..... (estas a ganhar peanuts (muito pouco) quando podias estar a ganhar orenges (muito)) Picolo friend. Sorry just trying to incentivete him, not get a racial thing even if, i admit, it seems like it. (euros diferent then us)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I know there's no walkthrought, but for me, I use the accomplishment list to know what I have to find...
It help me to begin the game but it don't help to find how to do it... so need to investigate...

I don't play very much for the moment, but as far as I play, seems there's no time limit.

Hope there will some tips in the next update !

side notes =
- I'm surprise by the "time" logic : Talking to someone spend time, even if there's nothing new to say, but going to school doesn't...
- I don't understand why sleeping or masturbate don't release stress (seems pool doesn't release either even if she said it does). The only way I found was to go to the sauna.
I didn't even make it that far. I literally couldn't figure out how to get even the first objective started. The mouse didn't highlight anything or anyone to click on. I literally couldn't find a single thing to click on.
But...as much as I like the artwork, I'll definitely check in on this game in the future.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
...only lazy's dont want to understand...
That isn't true, at all. Some of us speak only English, and struggle to learn other languages. I've studied German, French, Spanish AND Japanese. I simply don't have anyone to use those languages on, so over time, it is easily forgotten, because I didn't use it enough. Some people are "hands-on" learners, who need to be forced to use it before they can truly learn the language. I've never had the money, nor the time, to leave the country, so probably may never be able to learn any of the languages well enough to understand them. But, I promise you, it is NOT due to being lazy.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah when it comes to travelling, not everyone has it as easy. In EU, can drive or hop on a train and can visit multiple countries in a day. In North America... not so much.
One site I love (for map comparison). Just zoom it out.

So Belgium is a tiny piece of a province which is a small piece of Canada.

And that's not even taking into account the ponds you have to fly over go from NA to EU heh.

Reactions: Akuniz
Jul 5, 2018
I didn't even make it that far. I literally couldn't figure out how to get even the first objective started. The mouse didn't highlight anything or anyone to click on. I literally couldn't find a single thing to click on.
But...as much as I like the artwork, I'll definitely check in on this game in the future.
You click a room a person is in you want to talk to. You click the chat bubble at top right and not the person.

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
has anyone finished all the events yet? im stuck with 12 and ive no idea what to do please help

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone can write walktrough please who can do anythingelse then help customers and speak other caracters but nothing else...?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I didn't see a chat bubble. Guess I have a bug. I'll redownload and see what happens. Thanks.
the "chat bubble" is an icon on the top of the screen.
Sometime there's no icon even if there's someone in the room...
Be carefull : Click on the "chat bubble" allways spend time !

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the "chat bubble" is an icon on the top of the screen.
Sometime there's no icon even if there's someone in the room...
Be carefull : Click on the "chat bubble" allways spend time !
Yeah, there was no chat bubble in any of the rooms that had people in them. I spent quite a while clicking around the game and searching. But, I was correct in my assumption. It must've downloaded wrong, or something. THe redownload was fine and it all works.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Just a heads up, there is a ongoing poll with different options for "sexual desires" which is open to everyone, including non-Patron. Futanari is leading in the poll right now. :sick: Other options are lesbian, threesome, and female domination.

Reactions: fox92

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Just a heads up, there is a ongoing poll with different options for "sexual desires" which is open to everyone, including non-Patron. Futanari is leading in the poll right now. :sick: Other options are lesbian, threesome, and female domination.

I agree with you wouldn’t want to see futanari

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes