vat69

Aug 21, 2018
Hello, I was thinking about trying this game but I got stuck right in the beginning

I was following the walkthrough and right in the first Achievement when I go back to my room after speaking with Isabelle and .....
have see the pc in office hotel for take information about the client ?
have talk with Isabelle in hotel office about the client ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hello, I was thinking about trying this game but I got stuck right in the beginning

I was following the walkthrough and right in the first Achievement when I go back to my room after speaking with Isabelle and I try to call the agency in the phone it only appears the
possibility of hearing the voicemail and nothing else how can I call the agency?
Read thoroughly can help !!! ;)

The walkthrough are for the archivements the order you solved it is your choice it is not a walkthrough you must solve the first then the second and so on. When you need to solve an archivement for another I wrote it.

You speak with your Mom and all others and on Wednesday you have the option to talk with Isabelle about the hotel. After this you can call the agency and it work.

And normal is that you do in the time you have other things.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is virtually unplayable.

The walkthrough doesn't help either, although thanks for the effort.

a5a5a5a5

Nov 11, 2018
How can you succeed achievement #21? It states helping Antoine a second time in the latest walkthrough. So when I "help customers" in the evening via laptop in "management" and Antoine actually asks for help, the following scene is him already painting Sybil. I achieve another happy customer but sadly the event ends there. There is no option to intervene, no room for dialogue with either Sybil or Antoine.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How can you succeed achievement #21? It states helping Antoine a second time in the latest walkthrough. So when I "help customers" in the evening via laptop in "management" and Antoine actually asks for help, the following scene is him already painting Sybil. I achieve another happy customer but sadly the event ends there. There is no option to intervene, no room for dialogue with either Sybil or Antoine.
"help again to he asks she should wear a swimsuit, talk to Sybil – tell him no – I think he likes you"

Do you think yourself? You must help him 3 or 4 times.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I tried to play further with my save it look this version is buged. Maybe somebody try it from beginning and can tell if he have aso the bugs or not.

Archievement 25 was solved and normal it have to be open

The other problem is you can´t raise Sybil`s Lust because William don´t appear a second time in the sauna (tried a week). [Archievement 26 & 27 ]

Archievement 25, 26 & 27 I think you can solve it possibly how I wrote

Walkthrough Amy's Lust Hotel 0.4

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
My usual question with a female protagonist, can I choose not to see anything but lesbian content?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
My usual question with a female protagonist, can I choose not to see anything but lesbian content?
Which planet do you live on? Lesbians annoy or threaten you? Poor wee thing. So many macho games and he cant handle this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
And even if it was the case that someone doesn't like lesbian content, who caaaares. I hate foot fetish, but that doesn't make me footphobic, just... sanitary.

Anyway, was there some kind of hint system or quest markers added in this update?

Reactions: SenPC and botc76
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes