Recommending An advice to game developers and also a question about it

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi, I have studied a lot in the field of psychology and spent many years for this purpose. I do not want to go into details, so I will tell you a very important point, or rather, the most important point.

Modern psychology has proven that sexual pleasure reaches its peak when there is tension, that is, there is always a bit of resistance on both sides of sex. If there is this tension, sexual pleasure is at its best.

I will give some examples so that I could convey my meaning exactly

Why is it that in 90% of couples after marriage, the relationship is less colorful than before marriage?
Because after marriage, you somehow get the other party or even know it as yours, the fear of losing will be very less, the desire to get will be very less, and all the things that are institutionalized in human genetics (including the strong desire to get something which is almost impossible to reach) becomes zero

Or why the incest tag is so popular?! Almost out of every 3 games, at least one of them has an incest tag
The reason is this tension, in the mind it is considered impossible to reach the mother, sister, aunt, etc
(Some games are also incest, but your mother experiences every sexual movement with you in the first one or two days! This is nonsense!)
I promise you, if sex with mother and sister was not forbidden, at least 9 out of 10 games would contain mother and sister! Because that tension is too much
Or if I want to give another example: have you noticed that most games are very attractive until the first half of the game, and then it becomes less attractive? Because after that, everyone will be crazy, whenever you want, anyone will have sex with you without any resistance!
Pay attention, I'm not saying don't have sex, but there should always be tension before sex, there should be a sense of the possibility of failure and...
For example, if the game A Wife A Mother didn't have that intense tension, it would have been considered a failed project for a long time! Because there is negative criticism of it, but the tension it has is very strong, that's why it has many fans
Just look at the two scenes where three children are taught sex and feel this intense tension

So, as a psychologist, I tell you that if you want your game to be attractive or much more attractive, don't forget the element of tension (things I wrote above), it will work wonders!

And one question: Please introduce me the games that have a lot of tension. Thank you

bronheiro

Feb 8, 2019
Agree with you on this very psychological aspect of sex. The example you gave on marriages getting boring reminds of a somewhat related quote from an old French writer: 'Love never dies of starvation, but often of indigestion.' We always seeking for things we don't or can't have after all.

As a fan of NTR hentai, I can relate. I always get bored once the FMC got mindbroken and turn into a cock-sleeve by the NTR guy. It's the danger and tension as you described that gets me thrilled. The fear the FMC has of being caught, the forbidden emotions involved. I have played like 130+ eroge/nukige titles out there over the last decade, and I can count on one hand the ones that were capable to evoke this type of emotion. There are some good exceptions though.

Off the top of my head I can recommend three games:
(NTR) it has a FMC that shows a lot of resilience to bad guys' advances, and there's a lot of tension. The MC (the cuck) has a watch-like device where he can see the 'desire energy' of his girlfriend, so he kinda knows she's having sex with other men, but can't do much about it because reasons (actually, the plot is very interesting and hot).
(Not NTR) has some routes with a lot of tension too, like the FMC being forced to fuck her male teacher in front of her mom while begging to a sucubbus to erase her mom's memories of what she just saw. It's a nukige with A LOT of routes and hot scenes. It had a anime hentai adaptation by the same title so you may want to watch it first, but the anime version focuses on only 1 route out of the 6-7 of the game.
And the last one is (NTR again). The story is surprisingly good. And the relation between the FMC and the NTR have this strong emotion you're referring to.

If you're not into NTR, the second game has none.