RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.4 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
For sure, if that's what you're looking for it's not really what I'm aiming at with the content so far, the only hard NTR stuff is with Zeleshi and is a voluntary position from Allen's POV. There's not a true conflict between any of these characters, just situations and effectively play. Lis's stag/vixen content is going to be even more in Allen's control.

Even when the endgame stuff comes around the tone will not be like, vengeance and heroics. I describe the game as light-hearted and maintain that pretty rigorously. Sex is consensual, no trauma is sexual, everything is approached with kindness and open mindedness (RIP Bernard).

Thanks a ton for trying it out and hopefully you enjoyed some lines of the content.
Im a sicko so I need to ask, how do I get the hard ntr stuff? Also great selection of artists for this

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hello any update soon perhaps ?
any updates?
Yea it's my bad, I got pretty sick for a couple weeks and it was bookended with my day job's work and some family stuff so I ended up wildly behind.
I'm finally back on some good tracks but personally feel the update is crazy light for how long its taking, which is always annoying because I'm usually torn between "release an update that feels too small" or "delay it further", both of which are bad options but one will have to happen lol.

Im a sicko so I need to ask, how do I get the hard ntr stuff? Also great selection of artists for this
Zeleshi's chieftess path is started by doing Maria's tasks until you meet her and then bothering Zeleshi with challenge requests a bunch of times.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Yea it's my bad, I got pretty sick for a couple weeks and it was bookended with my day job's work and some family stuff so I ended up wildly behind.
I'm finally back on some good tracks but personally feel the update is crazy light for how long its taking, which is always annoying because I'm usually torn between "release an update that feels too small" or "delay it further", both of which are bad options but one will have to happen lol.

Zeleshi's chieftess path is started by doing Maria's tasks until you meet her and then bothering Zeleshi with challenge requests a bunch of times.
Thanks! Also at this point in time you might as well delay it for a bit more if you dont have anything big planned for the near future. Or just say screw it release a small and make sure the next one is a huge update. Your game is pretty good tho take your time

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
so, how much is the malexmale content in this game?

gotta ask since i don't exactly want to play hours for only 1 or 2 one-off scene.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
so, how much is the malexmale content in this game?

gotta ask since i don't exactly want to play hours for only 1 or 2 one-off scene.
m/m specifically and not futa?

Flirting with baker gets a friendly teasing scene. Triggerable early and easily

There's one with the lumberjack but it's pretty deep in. (have to go through barkeepers quest)

Oral with the shopkeeper triggerable basically out the gate.

A pretty long chain of scenes in the bar when working, triggerable from start.

m/m/f if the bar chain is done and the guardswoman questline is done (pretty long to trigger).

Fairy can have either gender, bit of a hassle to trigger but not crazy.

Centaurs, triggerable basically from start. work, peek, speak.

Jan 15, 2018
m/m specifically and not futa?

Flirting with baker gets a friendly teasing scene. Triggerable early and easily

There's one with the lumberjack but it's pretty deep in. (have to go through barkeepers quest)

Oral with the shopkeeper triggerable basically out the gate.

A pretty long chain of scenes in the bar when working, triggerable from start.

m/m/f if the bar chain is done and the guardswoman questline is done (pretty long to trigger).

Fairy can have either gender, bit of a hassle to trigger but not crazy.

Centaurs, triggerable basically from start. work, peek, speak.
Speaking of M/M content. Is Wes ever going to bottom? I have a thing for twinks topping big buff dudes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Is 3some between 1 man and 2 womans planned?
Just curious
oh dear, yes. lol.

I have three in the pipeline (izzy/prisca/allen) and (Izzy/bilia/allen), also (Jamie/Green/Allen) which will be m\m\f or m\f\f depending on context. That's ignoring futa, Maria/Z/Allen is also high priority.

There has been a few other combos that lost in a specific threesome poll that two of the above won. But none of those are technically tossed just because they got beat. I'm just listing what I already have art for. It's honestly kind of funny that none of that kind of threesomes have made it in yet. I think it's mostly because I keep focusing storylines and the less they mix the easier they are to implement, expect more threesomes especially as I finish stories and can double back and add additional content.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hi , I need help Im block a the quest champion of gorra . I need to do the research way to potentially circumvent the blessings will . (TBD)
TBD == " to be decided or to be determined " the quest currently ends there and is waiting for continuance.

Is pregnancy planned at all? Id really like to ntr knock up our best friends bully brothers girlfriend
It's late, that took me so long to understand. You mean Hilda. Probably not specifically Hilda, at the very least I won't commit to it.

Pregnancy content is planned. Green will have some scenes. As will Zeleshi. Some others will have epilogue-only preg scenes.

Unrelated
Also if you pop into the mega/gdrive links 3.3 is posted I've just been too crazy busy to post/update here for the last few days.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes