RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.4 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
3.3 is out =D
Jokes on you. 3.4 is out too (As of like, an hour ago).

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

V3.4 “Some Hole in the Wall.”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V3.3 “Rich Bitch”

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AnAlchemistsTale-3.4Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
How gay is this game?
How gay is futa to you? Rhetorical question, but currently 3/10ths to 6/10ths gay depending on your tastes.

can i disable futa and gay contents? no offense!
There is no disable, instead the scenes are very obviously set up, have a warning, and can all be bypassed by politely declining. (or in one case smacking a drunk dudes hand and getting him hauled off to the drunk tank).

Is there actually ntr content or is it just 1-2 scenes for the sake of tag?
It's a present but avoidable tag; you can jostle some characters into scenes together, there's a big futa orc who you can sub under and bring characters to her tent, newest two updates have the start of a stag-vixen route with the priestess where you pick partners for her to experiment with and a reverse-gloryhole you can watch currently one other character use with a stranger, more on both of those content paths soon.

for the most part its a seasoning I use, only the orc has any traditional mean "i am your superior" NTR content and evening that route it is clearly and explicitly consensual play.

Reactions: ascoo

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
How gay is futa to you? Rhetorical question, but currently 3/10ths to 6/10ths gay depending on your tastes.

There is no disable, instead the scenes are very obviously set up, have a warning, and can all be bypassed by politely declining. (or in one case smacking a drunk dudes hand and getting him hauled off to the drunk tank).

It's a present but avoidable tag; you can jostle some characters into scenes together, there's a big futa orc who you can sub under and bring characters to her tent, newest two updates have the start of a stag-vixen route with the priestess where you pick partners for her to experiment with and a reverse-gloryhole you can watch currently one other character use with a stranger, more on both of those content paths soon.

for the most part its a seasoning I use, only the orc has any traditional mean "i am your superior" NTR content and evening that route it is clearly and explicitly consensual play.
Thank you! much appreciated

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hello will there be any more upcoming NTR Bilia scenes ?
Bilia will be featured in the new Matron Hole in the wall content with Allen as a partner or with (???) as a partner.

Does this have a lot of futa on male content?
By volume not a whole lot, but two characters feature this content at the moment and I'm working on the big orc's second submissive route of content (Smol Dom Male on Futa). There's also a second twink in the works so Allen can finally tag someone in.

Oh yea, there's a mostly comical side scene with the big orc and your best friend's shitty older brother. Offsceen/Silhouette.

Reactions: saekoa

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So, out of curiosity i played this game two years ago and noticed that we wouldn't get our thick mayor(fav character) content anytime soon, there is some new contents with her or it's still the same? thnx in advance

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes