RPGM An Alchemist's Tale [3.4 Alpha] [Captain Allegretto Games]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
I know someone asked already but Ill ask again what do I need to do specifically to trigger friends hangout I want to see the game dialogue because I like the devs humor

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
So, out of curiosity i played this game two years ago and noticed that we wouldn't get our thick mayor(fav character) content anytime soon, there is some new contents with her or it's still the same? thnx in advance
Maria has some scenes now, titfuck, oral 2 ver, sex with Allen, sex with Zeleshi. In addition she has some misc. art for peeking, wearing her old heroic armor, and ass while walking.

She's also not done, have a threesome (combining the two sex scene above), oral 3, sex with Allen 2 all ready in terms of art. just a matter of my whims allowing me to write it all in addition to everything else I'm also working on.

I know someone asked already but Ill ask again what do I need to do specifically to trigger friends hangout I want to see the game dialogue because I like the devs humor
The hangouts happen at night near the bottom of the central Trenar woods. If you leave Trenar and start walking south to the farm you can't miss the indicator.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Maria has some scenes now, titfuck, oral 2 ver, sex with Allen, sex with Zeleshi. In addition she has some misc. art for peeking, wearing her old heroic armor, and ass while walking.

She's also not done, have a threesome (combining the two sex scene above), oral 3, sex with Allen 2 all ready in terms of art. just a matter of my whims allowing me to write it all in addition to everything else I'm also working on.

The hangouts happen at night near the bottom of the central Trenar woods. If you leave Trenar and start walking south to the farm you can't miss the indicator.
Is the Sex with Zeleshi with Maria still behind the tent curtain ?

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Is the Sex with Zeleshi with Maria still behind the tent curtain ?
Nope! Condition is doing the "Trials of Gorra" quest Maria gives and having seen the tent scene once before from the outside.

does this game contain gem cheats ? :p or any cheats ?
built in "cheats" are just a debug crystal for Lisandre content and a debug wand. It's RPGM though so just use a cheat tool of your choice. If you play with variables though don't report bugs because that's bad data for me.

• Love
Reactions: Timendo

Blue2272

Feb 24, 2019
Nope! Condition is doing the "Trials of Gorra" quest Maria gives and having seen the tent scene once before from the outside.

built in "cheats" are just a debug crystal for Lisandre content and a debug wand. It's RPGM though so just use a cheat tool of your choice. If you play with variables though don't report bugs because that's bad data for me.
Hey cap I completed rains stuff before I did greens stuff I can't buy the bell from her because she already has the sex shop any advice to fix my save?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain_Allegretto

John da bear

Aug 1, 2024
View attachment 1625320

Overview:
An Alchemist's Tale is a lighthearted adult visual novel where the player takes the role of a village alchemist and general problem solver. Play as Allen Williams as he stumbles his way through the stories of various characters, helping them with their problems as much as he can and usually fucking them twice as much. Allen does his best to not burn down the house, walk in the giant footprints of his heroes, and discover his own place in a diverse world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-20
Developer: Captain Allegretto Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.4 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Artist Links:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: GDRIVE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 1625325 View attachment 1625324 View attachment 1625323 View attachment 1625322 View attachment 2488282
Not worth it,(n) to many cork content

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Hey cap I completed rains stuff before I did greens stuff I can't buy the bell from her because she already has the sex shop any advice to fix my save?
I just checked and the quest trigger is in the sex shop too, you should just have to speak to her whenever she's working regardless. if that's not working shoot me your save and I'll take a look.

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
How do you unlock the second option when you take the Strength potion to beat Bilia in Armwrestling? What is it even supposed to be?
That would be the Gay button. Unlocked by doing Warren's content and involves him jumping into that scene too. Looking back I'm pretty sure it just says "Scene locked" or some crap. This is because I'm bad at labeling things. I'll go make that less unhelpful.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

Captain_Allegretto

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2020
Any chance of cucking Jek by fucking Hilda content? I assumed that was the plan/intent when I first played this but I guess I never asked/never saw it stated
I consider Hilda to be a personal stretch goal. There's just a lot of characters in front of her with a fuck ton for each to do. I do think she'll end up in a poll at some point, possibly pitting her against Natalie, Gwyn, and the Kollie maids.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes