An Arab / MNWO Renpy game

Feb 7, 2021
Hello everyone I have a an Idea to make a game about The MNWO/ Arab Supremacy game in Renpy but I have no Idea on what to do I'm very inexperienced in Developing games and I'm looking for someone who's interested in making this game happen

• Love
Reactions: sdibolcrif

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Hello everyone I have a an Idea to make a game about The MNWO/ Arab Supremacy game in Renpy but I have no Idea on what to do I'm very inexperienced in Developing games and I'm looking for someone who's interested in making this game happen
You won't find anybody that would make the game for you. Ideas aren't hard to come by. Realizing them is.

Anyone that is going to make a game already has an idea about what they wanna make.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Come back when you know how to code in Python...

Feb 7, 2021
You won't find anybody that would make the game for you. Ideas aren't hard to come by. Realizing them is.

Anyone that is going to make a game already has an idea about what they wanna make.
Ok I asked because I have no experience in coding but I'll try to make it myself

Sep 17, 2022
Ask yourself this, if there was someone who wanted to make a game for your fetish, what do you provide him? You didn't really give a story here, there's no reason for anyone to help you when they have the same experience just making a game solo.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
step 1: get renpy installed

step 2: jump in and just start editing the default demo game "the question". Begin writing dialogue, copy the code examples in the game there, using the default background scenes and foreground character images as placeholders.

step 3: If you enjoy yourself and think you have a spark of an actual interesting game story, share it with someone and get feedback.

step 4: Try to find some better placeholder images. Don't jump into making art yet, it's hugely time consuming and it means nothing if you can make a good story.

step 5: now take some time to think of the whole story arc, and the gameplay you want. write out a 5 part story outline (the intro, the difficulty, overcoming the challenge, the climax, the ending). Decide how you are going to make it a GAME so the user is not just clicking through text with no choices (unless you want to make a Kinetic novel which is also fine but not so interesting to most)

step 6 to infinity: repeatedly write some story, research some gameplay coding, make or gather some artwork, put it together, test it, release it. chapter by chapter.

first game warning: don't try and make your Ultimate Dream Game on your first attempt. Do something MUCH smaller but maybe in the same theme so you start to get followers who like that fetish (MNWO in your case). target getting it completed in less than 6 months. You will learn so much about making games that right now you don't even know you don't know. Then you might have a chance to succesfully make your dream game.

Regards art: this is the killer for most projects, because it is very time consuming to make yourself. if you have money, considering using freelancers.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
as of yet no unfortently due to me being in college and all but thankfully I'm learning programming there there's hope
Bro, if you think you'll have *more* time to work on a VN game after you graduate, then you are dreaming. The life of a salaryman is not conducive to spending hours every day making adult images and writing game dialogue.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Bro, if you think you'll have *more* time to work on a VN game after you graduate, then you are dreaming. The life of a salaryman is not conducive to spending hours every day making adult images and writing game dialogue.
I agree to this.

While I have a lot of free time, what permit me, among other things, to help here, it's not enough consecutive minutes, or not the right conditions, to works on a game.
Must be added that I have that "lot of free time" because I'm old, what mean that I now have a better job with less works to do. But when I started, I had to works all day long, and would have been too tired once back home to works on something so demanding.

• Hey there
Reactions: osanaiko

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
I can't say I'm on board, but if you really want, you could seek out specific roles to cover your weaknesses and/or lack of skill in certain departments. Be ready to whip out a few bucks too.

Maybe you want a scriptwriter? An artist? Gotta specify that.