An Important Question About Incest

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
Calling all incest lovers/enjoyers. First I want to say that I'm new to this site and English is not my native tongue so I apologise for all my mistakes. Anyway, the reason I've called out to all incest lovers/enjoyers is that, I am one of you, and I ask myself ''why?''. LMAO that sounds dramatic but really guys, have you ever wonder why do we enjoy incest. I don't think this is some kind of mental illness, I just wonder ''why?''. You can share your own experiences here. Like when did you realised you were into this kind and etc. Alright, since I've took a little bit of your time I'll shut up now. I wish you all a good one and fun. (btw hail all MILFs :d )

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
I think, the answer, that most people might agree on is: It is a taboo that creates tension. And the feeling of tension can just raise the sexual joy one feels.

One can also use other, more creative means to create tension, but incest is just the simplest way to do this, as many people in many cultures can identify with this without necessity to give much explanation.

Reactions: Sinaxxr and Namein

cofffee124

Jul 31, 2023
Well, I'd rather find a mature sex doll that looks a little old like my mother, and that's not what I'm looking for.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
we've had hundreds of threads over this, and the general response seems to be almost nobody likes the real incest (as in nobody wants to fuck their OWN mom nor daughter) but only the fictional version. reasons vary a little, but my understanding is the core of it is experiencing the forbiddenness of the idea, WITHOUT involving your real family which would make you feel sick about it. if the daz model was replaced by a scan of your real mom that would be a deal-breaker for most.

then there's also more practical reasons like mom/son games being an easy access to milf fantasies, and father/daughter games to corruption of innocence stories. or shota games for re-experiencing the time of your life when you were a kid yourself and started drooling over some teacher, only this time the story is 'what if' she had accepted your horny thoughts. and I'm sure there's a whole bunch of other subgroups with their own approach to incest stories.

I have seen some rare people saying they'd actually want to fuck their mom/sister etc, but that seems to be incredibly rare within this genre audience. like way less than 1%. so rare that it doesn't really even make sense as the abusive real world incest isn't that rare. so I'm kinda thinking the real world incest people might not be getting what they seek from fictional incest, as it's not their family, so they might not be here to begin with.

Reactions: jaguarx and Namein

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
we've had hundreds of threads over this, and the general response seems to be almost nobody likes the real incest (as in nobody wants to fuck their OWN mom nor daughter) but only the fictional version. reasons vary a little, but my understanding is the core of it is experiencing the forbiddenness of the idea, WITHOUT involving your real family which would make you feel sick about it.

then there's also more practical reasons like mom/son games being an easy access to milf fantasies, and father/daughter games to corruption of innocence stories. or shota games for re-experiencing the time of your life when you were a kid yourself and started drooling over some teacher, only this time the story is 'what if' she had accepted your horny thoughts. and I'm sure there's a whole bunch of other subgroups with their own approach to incest stories.

I have seen some rare people saying they'd actually want to fuck their mom/sister etc, but that seems to be incredibly rare within this genre audience. like way less than 1%. so rare that it doesn't really even make sense as the abusive real world incest isn't that rare. so I'm kinda thinking the real world incest people might not be getting what they seek from fictional incest, as it's not their family, so they might not be here to begin with.
6f4fde176b8872dc797aa909484d8e78a3e27cb36c2e79a894b5deccf3f4d2dc_1.jpg

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
we've had hundreds of threads over this, and the general response seems to be almost nobody likes the real incest (as in nobody wants to fuck their OWN mom nor daughter) but only the fictional version. reasons vary a little, but my understanding is the core of it is experiencing the forbiddenness of the idea, WITHOUT involving your real family which would make you feel sick about it. if the daz model was replaced by a scan of your real mom that would be a deal-breaker for most.

good answer mate, i'm thinking the same thanks for sharing

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
We have a saying where I'm from that roughly translates to "the forbidden is more desirable". We're just built like that you know like those TV show pranks with a "Don't press" sign next to a button but people that see it press the button anyway.

Reactions: Namein

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Incest is good because it, by default, blocks the development of the plot in which female characters automatically fall in love with MC. This forces the protagonist to put at least some effort into seducing LI and adds some tension. At the same time, in games without incest, basically all the female characters within a radius of a thousand kilometers are ready to jump on the MC’s dick at the snap of a finger.

The problem is that the vast majority of adult game "developers" are neither actual developers nor skilled writers. These are just amateurs who wanted to embody their primitive fantasies in the form of visual storytelling. They have no idea how to create that sexual tension, how to actually seduce a woman and how to present it in an interesting way in a literary form. Incest creates all this just by its presence. At least in a certain way. Not all games with incest turn out to be interesting.