Identify An incest (fauxcest?) game where you're usually sharing a bed with someone but end up sleeping on the living room couch for a while

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
I think she was either your sister or cousin. She grabbed your junk in her sleep at some point and then you kept moving it there until she got used to this and jerked you off while you pretended to sleep, then you end up on the couch for a while.

I *think* it was a sandbox with one other sister/cousin and a mom/aunt in the house too. Any ideas?

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
Not a bad suggestion at all, but that's not it. I'm fairly sure it a case of you moving in (or back in) to their house rather than already living there and having your own room. The closest I can find I School Love and Friends, except this game had you being a fair bit more manipulative/skeezy than that one.

Landcat001

Jun 10, 2017
Good to know I'm not the only one looking for the name of this game :D The only identification of the game i have is the same: "MC share a bed with a notsister/notcousin then she grabbed your junk in her sleep at some point and then you kept moving it there until she got used to this and jerked you off while you pretended to sleep. :D

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Sounds like you're looking for Power Vacuum. MC shares a bed with his cousin who is an insomniac. After a few nightly erections make things weird he moves out to the couch for a while. The main game hasn't been updated since around December, the latest thread updates were for What If side stories.