VN - Others - Completed - An Insufficient Girl Bullied and Fucked – Fuyua-chan [Final] [Pin-Point]

1. 3.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

If you have the specific fetishes this VN has and you are fine with just clicking away through the scenes watching what happens with no way to affect the story, then by all means this is a well made VN with good voice acting and well made art.

However, I just felt bad for her the entire time because she did nothing to deserve the treatment she got even if she liked being bullied. People being angry at her for no reason and accusing her of things she doesn't do. I suppose some people may like that, but I just couldn't get into this one.

Also should be aware the following fetishes appear:
    Lactation, Piss drinking, smell, weight gain and one scene with scat.

(I should have researched harder on what this VN contained before playing, I suppose)

Either way I give this one an average rating because there is a quality VN here, it's just appealing to a specific audience I'm not part of and there is also no choices, so you can't affect what happens in any way.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

This is really fucking stupid. Not straight up retarded like some stuff here but pretty stupid. To much superfluous text. Like holy shit just the start I held down skip for over a minute and was like is this shit ever gonna end damn it? None of the rape is even ever slightly tasteful just overly abusive or gross. The retardo/full on derp face also ruins scenes aplenty
  3. 2.00 star(s)

kyouga

This is the first visual novel that's made me so sorry for , female main character.

Story : 2/5
    Story is simple , a girl getting bullied because she is stink and dumb i guess. and also dont have any friend, the bully become so hardcore and abusive until the end,(20 minutes of playing this game, then i give up and skip all text for know what happen to her in ending) , i give up cuz , i feel sorry for her, i dont know man i think she not even deserve all those bully.

Art: 4/5
    NGL art is really good, and really erotic , but i am not enjoying all sex scene at all , u know my reason (i hope this developer make vannilla vn, ,i can enjoy, netori is fine though , but not netorare)

Ending:1/5
    i feel sorry for her , i almost cry , this nukige ??? and i almost cry.
    (eroge thtas make me cry is, kinkoi ; ria route)

Overall rating : 2/5 , bully some random girl with some issue not really hot dude, i prefer playing taimain series / kangoku senkan.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

The game is great and the art is almost top tier even with censor. The only drawback is length of scenes, i think they are too long, a ton of text for every slide
    And i hope this game had some choices what would make it almost perfect
  5. 4.00 star(s)

nolifedude

Art: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✰
    - The art is professionally made. Nice variation of scenes, costumes and the main character's look is progressing through the story. The backgrounds are well made too. There are some "smell" effects that probably won't fit
    everyone's tastes but i find them as interesting detail.

Story: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✰
    - There is no need to say, Pin-Point release great corruption games. The story is well made, nothing much original but the overall product is still interesting.

Characters: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✰
    - The main character looks plain and simple but it's actually much more complicated and developed if you stop and think about the things that happened to her. The other characters are too basic with no any particular development.

Sex scenes: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
    - They are full of fetishes, i find it awesome because for me straight sex is kind of borring.

Gameplay: n/a
    - Its VN after all...

My honest opinion is that overall the game is good. You don't find such a professionally developed game everyday. The the only thing that made me uncomfortable about this game was the main character. She have mental illness, and probably not only one. But for some reason her parents don't pay her enough attemption and instead of looking for professional help and school for peoples with special needs they are sending her to normal school. Looking at a girl with mental problems who did nothing wrong but just searching for attention and love, getting bullied made me sick. But this wont affect my rate because it's well made and make the story deeper and darker.

Overall: ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✰