An introduce from a Asian ( Make friends)

theflame111

May 6, 2020
Hello everyone. I didn't have post any thread, since I joined in F95zone.

I'm so pleased to have this community, it's very unique, friendly, with spirit of Internet. I would like to do something to make this community better if I can.

I'm here to introduce myself and make friends. Some people told me that :
  • Imagine you are the helium atom - every bump, every connection, every interaction is an opportunity to expand the randomness of your life. Every interaction is an opportunity to make your life fulfilling - either through meeting new people through a direct bump, or bumping into somebody who in turn will help you bump into others, and eventually, with enough time and nurturing, you will bump into a romantic relationship.
It makes me to do my bump.

I'm a 20s-30s Asian male. My favourite game type is about role reversal, like ToT, MGQ, MGD. I found I can hardly talk about these things with friend, and I can hardly meet people who can talk to about kinky things. But I think here is the best place to meet like-minded people.
My hobbies are: Playing PC games, psychology, writing, reading novels, asking myself the meaning of everything, listening to music, playing guitar (I record a song, if you would like to hear, here it is )
I like games, stay in home, have low self values, do many imagination for life.
And I'm looking for a serious monogamous relationship. I want my girlfriend also be my gentle dom. It's like, maybe weekend we can be us lazying on the couch together with you resting near her feet, Or, maybe when her play games I can give her a massage gently. I think that is what I look for in a romantic relationship.

I want to make friends here, welcoming every incoming message and PM.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Imagine you are the helium atom - every bump, every connection, every interaction is an opportunity to expand the randomness of your life. Every interaction is an opportunity to make your life fulfilling - either through meeting new people through a direct bump, or bumping into somebody who in turn will help you bump into others, and eventually, with enough time and nurturing, you will bump into a romantic relationship.
Unfortunately, helium is inert and doesn't chemically bond with other molecules. If you are a helium atom, all those bumps will do nothing to sate your loneliness.

Now if you are a hydrogen atom, the analogy could work. You bump into some sexy oxygen and make that lewd chemical bond. Unfortunately, she often gets attracted to some other asshole. You are having the good life as a romantic hydroxyl group, but then some other loser hydrogen comes and spit roasts your oxygen. Fuck. Even worse is when she wants to lewdly bond with the Chad carbon. This carbon mother fucker fucks pretty much any molecule out there.

I think whoever told you this story was talking about NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: theflame111

theflame111

May 6, 2020
Unfortunately, helium is inert and doesn't chemically bond with other molecules. If you are a helium atom, all those bumps will do nothing to sate your loneliness.

Now if you are a hydrogen atom, the analogy could work. You bump into some sexy oxygen and make that lewd chemical bond. Unfortunately, she often gets attracted to some other asshole. You are having the good life as a romantic hydroxyl group, but then some other loser hydrogen comes and spit roasts your oxygen. Fuck. Even worse is when she wants to lewdly bond with the Chad carbon. This carbon mother fucker fucks pretty much any molecule out there.

Fuck. You make it sound so funny.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
I guess that makes me here! Thank you guys

• Hey there
Reactions: desmosome

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
It took you a long time to make yourself known here in the forum. a greeting and good luck

Dec 30, 2021

That is the wisest story I heard today.

But you forgot Carbon bonds with other carbon and hydrogen also.
Based on your analogy,
the hydrocarbon chain is a fucking human centipede.
And no one should forget about the substitution and addition reactions.
It's all taught in high school, my friend. :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: theflame111