An introductory greeting

Mar 21, 2023
Hello everyone at the F95Zone community,

I go by Liquid Tube Technology here. I'm fairly new to this whole adult visual novels game things, and during the search for decent games, I learned of this particular community.

I also wouldn't mind perhaps to get to know some like-minds in the process of discovering interesting VN's as well.

Be well,
LTT

Reactions: TheMagicalGurl
Mar 21, 2023
Upon having stepped away from this domain for a little while, I have experienced an epiphany of sorts that an elaboration in terms of my characteristic details may not be a bad thing. So, without further ado,

I have played a number of visual novels so far, and at this point my favourites include Melody(the very first VN I ever played), DMD, Leap Of Faith, Avalon, Acting Lessons, Timeless Island, and a few others. I prefer games that have decent story lines and interesting plot developments, rather than an abundance of sex scenes. This aspect of mine perhaps comes from my also being a writer, though, I write for my own enjoyment and therapeutic purposes and not for the goal of publishing my work someday. I much prefer stories that are romantic and sweet, that have main characters who are caring and respectful of the female lead character(s) and supporting characters. I generally find games that have MC's who speak in a rude, degrading manner to their female companions distasteful.

I will be frank and say that it is not always easy to find games that interest me, because I, just like anyone else, have my own set of personal preferences. I prefer small breasts over large counterparts, which alone means there are considerably fewer VN's that would cater to this particular preference of mine. Of course, it is not always a requirement as many of my favourite games feature female characters with large breasts. In the case of DMD, for example, I made the decision to experience it mainly because it had a fairly high rating on a number of websites, though, I would be lying if I said the character Elena hadn't also been the reason.

I may be a fan of small breasts but I am also a fan of curves. In recent years, I have finally reached the conclusion that I am an "ass-man", which makes me an enthusiast of nice, natural looking but curvaceous buttocks. However, I am not into anal sex much. This aspect of mine can dampen my enjoyment when I am experiencing a VN where anal sex is not a choice. All in all, I am perfectly happy with vanilla sex contents as long as the story is decent and I can find the characters likeable.

Other than that, after playing DMD I have begun to open up more to the sort of "family" settings, but it's not something that I am generally into. It's partly because you begin to run out of good games to play once you've played certain ones based on your personal preferences. Sooner or later, you may need to venture out of your comfort zones, within reason. Sisterly Lust with the Romantic Bella route was rather enjoyable, however.

That is probably an acceptable note to end on for the time being where my introduction is concerned.