Wolf RPG Completed An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked [Final] [Udagame]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
is this really a female mc or one of those that have a male mc and we only see though the female character some times(there have been a few like that here lately)
It's pretty much all male protagonist, the tag is wrong. There was 1 scene I found where it could be argued it's from her POV but even when you whore her out you're seeing it from your own perspective.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone else getting stuck when walking up the stairs in the second inn? Bed says you've just got up and stairs say you can't leave without Momo, who is in your party?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@stone147
Thanks for that. Just tried harassing her, though I didn't see how that was supposed to let me go to the first inn when I'm stuck on the upper floor, to then pick her up again cause she never left from begin with. Unlocked nude & got her to be more daring by harassing her instead and now she's "back again" and I can leave the upper floor again. Okay...

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Lol I got a bug where I guy kept forcing her to give him a bj in the bathroom endlessly. RIP

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Lol I got a bug where I guy kept forcing her to give him a bj in the bathroom endlessly. RIP
Right after the event finishes, you've got a little time to get out of there, even if it doesn't look like it. Use that by holding the right arrow key at the last line, confirm the line to finish the event and get away from him.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This is what happen again when we finally got a rpg with a male protag lollol :ROFLMAO:

Radpain

Jun 2, 2018
"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"
Tried 3 mirrors, all said the same

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"
Tried 3 mirrors, all said the same
Use 7zip

Damn wish there was an option to cut off the hands of those fuckers who groped MY Momo in the those cafeterias. And the dumb bitch just "uuggh" and take it without saying anything too lol.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes