[R>Proofreader] An offer to a native English speakers

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hello! I already wrote it in my thread, but I think to double it here, so more people could see it.

I develop a game now. Demo is almost ready. The game is about a dude and a MILF stucked in the house during the post-apocalypse. Their relationships will change very slowly, I want to make it realistic. It's like Dating my Daughter, I mean the corruption system.

So, I already putted my game on a Ren'Py, but it is on Russian, and I translate it to English now. And I'm sure that there is a few mistakes, and I don't want player's eyes to bleed because of it.

I need help from a native English speaker to check the text and to tell me if there is any mistakes, so we could fix them. I will need this help to continue with the future game versions, and I can offer things as an exchange for that.

1) I will tell you what will be in a future versions before the others (or other kind of information about it);
2) You may suggest things to be added in a game;
3) If this help will last till the next version, I will draw a passing character from a photo you'll send me. You will be in a game!

By the way, the demo is pretty short. It just shows what happens before the real game. Prologue, so to speak.

If you are interested, write a message to me.

Below I attached some arts for that game.

(edit) It's unpaid. I offer a barter.
P.S. I found an editor for now. If I will need one again, I will updade this thread.

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello! I already wrote it in my thread, but I think to double it here, so more people could see it.

I develop a game now. Demo is almost ready. The game is about a dude and a MILF stucked in the house during the post-apocalypse. Their relationships will change very slowly, I want to make it realistic. It's like Dating my Daughter, I mean the corruption system.

So, I already putted my game on a Ren'Py, but it is on Russian, and I translate it to English now. And I'm sure that there is a few mistakes, and I don't want player's eyes to bleed because of it.

I need help from a native English speaker to check the text and to tell me if there is any mistakes, so we could fix them. I will need this help to continue with the future game versions, and I can offer things as an exchange for that.

1) I will tell you what will be in a future versions before the others (or other kind of information about it);
2) You may suggest things to be added in a game;
3) If this help will last till the next version, I will draw a passing character from a photo you'll send me. You will be in a game!

By the way, the demo is pretty short. It just shows what happens before the real game. Prologue, so to speak.

If you are interested, write a message to me.

Below I attached some arts for that game.
Recruitment & Services

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please state what type of payment you're offering (Revenue Share / Paid / Unpaid).

Reactions: Max Craving