Identify An old sprite sex RPGM game

Kelpsie

May 16, 2018
The main town map is mostly just a horizontal strip, with buildings above and below a street.

From right to left on top we have the MC's house, some old lady's house you can steal a pot from for to make her hate you, a church that contains some dominant shota you used to babysit, some stuff I can't recall, and a dog trainer's house. I believe there are bestiality and pet-play scenes there, as well as forced bondage. Somehow you can trigger a scene at night to get fucked by all the neighbourhood boys you used to babysit.

From right to left on top we have an onsen, some stuff I don't recall, an outdoor shop that only sells you bondage gear if you're wearing a slave collar, a dog house you can sleep in, an old lady who will demean you if you're a skank, some stuff I don't remember, and a bar you can gamble in. If you run out of money gambling, you can wind up with a slave collar. Bondage gear will all impair your ability to walk, interact, and even see.

I think there's a larger section of town to the north, but it's basically empty. I think there might be some babysitting content somewhere up there.

Leaving the town from the south, there's a map with kobolds (the dog kind) to the left. I believe it's orcs to the right. The combat is ARPG-style.

I don't recall the world map, but there's the capital city, which isn't really finished. It starts as one vertical street, with the slaving district on the right, and a largely-empty district on the left.

Hopefully I'm not mixing multiple games in my head. I haven't played this one for several years, and I'm pretty sure it's over 10 years old.

Jun 9, 2019
the game you looking for is old game that was shut down because they use the sprites the guy who made cursed armour made but that games was not made yet just his first game ring of lust... that was only in Chinese and it was bad relay relay bad. to bad this game got shut down had a lot of promiss the 2d animations were good enjoy :D

Reactions: Kelpsie

Kelpsie

May 16, 2018
Aha! Thank you, it was driving me nuts. At one point I was looking for "Adventures of Amethyst".. slo close!

Thanks for the info as well. It's a true shame we lost Garnet before it was finished; it's still a classic even in its current state.