Identify An RPGM game, with a Tifa looking protagonist. [Found]

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
The female protagonist looked alot like Tifa Lockhart. The story is basically your/her father goes out searching for something, he doesn't come back and you're tasked to go find him! I think it's one of the first few games that I thought were twisted as fuck.

'Cause there are a fuck ton of bad ends on the starting town alone. You can (purposefuly) go into debt, then get fucked in the middle of the town, receive a toilet-slave bad end, you can receive a bad end in the cemetery fucked by the undead.

You can become a sex-addicted wife to an aristocratic woman and her son.

I could be mistaken, but the name was "Adventures of..." Something-something.

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
Adventures of Garnet

I believe this is what you're after.
Really awesome game that was unfortunately abandoned. I can't find a link to it on f95zone, but it should be out there still.

I believe the creator went on to create Cursed Armor and Cursed Armor II. Don't remember where I heard that though. :P
So maybe those would be worth checking out if you liked the style of Adventures of Garnet.

Last edited:
Reactions: HerrLeutnant

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Adventures of Garnet

I believe this is what you're after.
Really awesome game that was unfortunately abandoned. I can't find a link to it on f95zone, but it should be out there still.

I believe the creator went on to create Cursed Armor and Cursed Armor II. Don't remember where I heard that though. :P
So maybe those would be worth checking out if you liked the style of Adventures of Garnet.
BINGO! This is the one I've been trying to find! Thanks for finding or remembering the name! ^_^ I'll probably find the blog post with a download link!
Not supprisng it got abandoned, but it still has quite some content to it as I remember it. Sick and twisted content, but content nonetheless!

Reactions: Miliopuff