Seeking An rpgmaker or wolf rpgeditor female protagonist game with no game overs

Jul 5, 2018
I've always felt that the "reward" in h-games are the sex scenes so having said reward require you to get a game over screen just doesn't feel right. In games where I lose certain battles to get a scene I should end up back in town or base or even end up getting captured but it shouldn't be a game over or bad end type thing.

the ones I'm especially fond of have an asterisk next to them

Examples of back in town after scene:
- The heiress
- Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade
- Killing Time
- Dark elf Historia
- Rain's Rave *
Examples of Captured followed by scene:
- The Ability to Manipulate Demons (first few areas)
- Wings of Roldea
Ones I played but wasn't fond of
- Arms Deviser+
- Kunoichi Tsubaki
- Seed of Evil (game over was from making corruption to high from what 've been told.
bonus points if
- there are scenes in battle
- animations are included

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I've always felt that the "reward" in h-games are the sex scenes so having said reward require you to get a game over screen just doesn't feel right. In games where I lose certain battles to get a scene I should end up back in town or base or even end up getting captured but it shouldn't be a game over or bad end type thing.

Examples
The heiress
Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade
Killing Time
Dark elf Hisoria
Rain's Rave
The Ability to Manipulate Demons
Meltys quest.... I don't recall any game over scenes. if you lose the battle the princess gets fucked and depending on her lewdness she may react differently, it has a virgin route

Jul 5, 2018
Meltys quest.... I don't recall any game over scenes. if you lose the battle the princess gets fucked and depending on her lewdness she may react differently, it has a virgin route
I know this is kinda a trivial reason but I'm not really into dark skin, I mainly played dark elf historia because I liked the other games the developer made and the combat was fun (the tp system not just the scenes) but I can't really afford to be picky here so I'll go check it out.