Ren'Py - An Unconventional School [v0.3.5] [LulluDev]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rainmakergimmick

The game shows great potential, and I’ve been really enjoying it so far. The characters are well-developed, and the writing keeps me engaged. The artwork is also fantastic, and the pacing feels just right. Overall, I think this is the kind of ntr games we need to see more of.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Xiaen

Game is looking good so far I've enjoyed it. Right now there is content for an hour of playing if you want to see everything. In the first half, game let's you view different events from multiple perspectives but then it shifts to linear storytelling. I prefer the former so I hope there will be more of that. Dialogue looks good, no grammar mistakes, no cringe.
    Animations are nothing special, models are your classic koikatsu style.
    It seems like there will be a lot of pressure on corruption and NTR and less on romance which is great for me personally. Though right now there is no NTR content at all, gotta wait for that a little bit more.
    Maid club looks really promising and hot, I hope it will lean more towards exhibitionism that would be great.

Overall 4/5, can't really give 5 right now since I'm not a big fan of koikatsu games but maybe in the future with more content and all.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Jake333555

0.3 Review

For now it's an alright game for about an hour of gameplay if you read dialogues.
    The Dev claims that NTR is avoidable, but from what I have seen the game is so much focused on it that "avoiding" the scenes will cut you off from about 1/3 of the CGI. Yeah, it's strictly "avoiding" those scenes, meaning they still will happened in the background. I seriously advise against playing this game for people wanting to see just romance content.
    But that's not the reason I rated this game as "Average."

The game allows you to choose one of the characters at the beginning of the day and walk around the school. For the most part however the character has just one dialogue that he does not want to enter the room for whatever reason, making this "freedom" just an illusion. In the whole game I stumbled upon maybe 2 events that were somewhat relevant, but for the most part you just want to go into the club where character belongs to in order to continue with the story.

The CGI's are nothing out of the ordinary. They aren't bad, but it's just your typical "Koikatu" style of art with very simple animations and models. I can see why people like this kind of art, but for me personally it's nothing special.

The story seems very shallow. It's just your typical (hentai) high school drama filled with affairs, thugs and Ugly DILF. Yeah, I don't think it would be the solely reason anybody would download this game.

In conclusion I'd recommend this game only for people into this kind of art, NTR and Corruption fans. For everyone else I doubt it will be worth your time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Yuforya

ngl, this game is way more promising compared to the first two games. Aside from NTR, I hope this game will also have NTS (perhaps with Momo x Jin/ Alice x Jin) without the cuck being humiliated but is always in control. Kinda like Sergil x Cynthia from Secret Care Cafe but LulluDev style. Really good start.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TheCrazyGreenGamer

The game shows great promise, even this early on!The models and animation quality of the lewd scenes are high-quality even if there aren't that many scenes yet since we're still in the intro.

The first 3 days are a bit slowpaced because of all the character introductions, but the game really starts picing up on day 4 onwards.

There are a few bugs , but Lulludev has stated on their discord that they'll all be fixed in 0.3 so no need to worry there.

Overall the game is great so far and I'm looking forward to later versions! :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cringe

Prologue is really great and it introduce you many characters with different look and personality. My personal favourite are Konomi and Kagura. I hope in future updates there will be more choices so people could see NTR or normal romance routes depend on their own preferences. I tried previous game from this creator but for me this one build tension much better and doesn't speed up the process of coruption female characters
  7. 5.00 star(s)

yallo.u_

I really enjoy this game! Way too good compare to the first Lullu's project. Story for now is very interesting like seeing not just one POV but several and is really cool to know what each person is thinking and doing, grammar I think is good (I'm not from a country that speak english as primary language), renders are great and there is no bugs ( at least for me).

If you didn't like the first game I just say: give a chance for this one and if you're new and never played the previus games play too because this and the others games are totally diferent story and same chracters with some modification about their personality :)