An Updated tool for extracting and importing Unity textures? (Help)

noiadao

Mar 13, 2019
Hello, I often use AssetStudio (Extraction) and AssetBundleExtractor (Importing) for easy access to edit the texture of some games. And it does work with "older" Unity games, but both programs are not updated anymore, and for the new Unity games being made on newer versions i've been having a LOT of problems.

Sometimes AssetStudio can't load a few assets and textures. This problem has not been major since it mostly don't affect the Important Textures.

Now for AssetBundleExtractor..
I have been having MAJOR issues with it, most new games break the program;
If the PNG files are too big the program just crashes.
The "Plugins > Export to .PNG" Often gives error and i can't be sure wich texture i would be changing.
And for newer games that come with the ASSETS packed as RESOURCES and you have to open the "data.unity3d (.UNITY3D File)" (Compressed Unity assets) It used to work, but with new games im also having the ERROR and the DECOMPRESSED file being unfinished and broken (unreadable) So no possibility of editing.

I got these 2 from here. So i'm asking is there any other viable option that is being updated and not forgotten?

TLTR: I need new programs to EXTRACT and IMPORT Texture from NEWER unity games (AssetStudio and AssetBundleExtractor Don't work)