art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
porque se bloquea aqui el coche y con el todo el juego?

Why is the car locked here and with the whole game?

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Started at the end of 3.09. RPGM. The game gets stuck after the test drive with the mechanic upon return. The car is glued to the right edge of the screen and no actions are available.
Does anyone has a fix for this?
I did it, instead of starting from the rescue I started from the Monday of the fourth week which would be the same day and the bug is gone

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Just gone to school after morning class supposed to find Jure were the hell is he I have beeneverywhere all over town is it a bug?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just gone to school after morning class supposed to find Jure were the hell is he I have beeneverywhere all over town is it a bug?
Try leaving town and driving back towards the home town and back to the school. I had some things fail to trigger and doing that fixed it.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Try leaving town and driving back towards the home town and back to the school. I had some things fail to trigger and doing that fixed it.
Hi
Thanks but at the moment I am on Ch1 as Robi after his first Morning back at school and it says I should find Jure (at break time) do you remember where he is (frustrating as only just started game and really like what I have seen)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi
Thanks but at the moment I am on Ch1 as Robi after his first Morning back at school and it says I should find Jure (at break time) do you remember where he is (frustrating as only just started game and really like what I have seen)
I think you have to go talk to teacher/counselor on the 2nd floor of the school first then find Jure on the first floor. That's just a guess though at is was a while ago, but I remember I had to do that when playing as Robi.

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
For now I only played the story ' Tatjana's Night Out '.
Short and sweet and plenty of action :)
Just the images are very dark which is a bit of a turn-off for me.

But I enjoyed it enough to start with the main story for Ana

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes